Chapter 43 - Interview (2)

****TRIGGER WARNING******

I felt that I was less tensed and nervous. It was over. I sat down and exhaled long.

"A.J", Sung said towards me. I looked up and saw that she was smiling.

"I am looking forwards to your revolution. You did well today. If you need my help let me know. I am was wrong about you. You are a very interesting woman. I will give you an advice. The higher you go the more people will try to make you fall. Watch out for yourself and the others around you. I want to see you succeed because I feel like we all waited for someone like you. A game changer", she said grinning and left with her manager through the door.

"Thank you", I said and she waved goodbye.

The camera people packed up fast and left aswell. I turned to Doni who was talking to Anna. I walked over to them.

"Sir thank you. I appreciate that you came here and took time out", I said bowing.

"It was my pleasure. I am close with J and G-Dragon. They spoke highly of you and I offered to help out after the media started spreading these nasty rumours. I am a fan of you. My friends and I were amazed by your MAMA performance. It is time for me to head to work. I have to leave now. Coni is waiting for me", he said packing up and left.

Anna walked back to the living room with me and J and Simone starting applauding.

"Well done!!!", they screamed excited.

These guys have been here the whole time watching the stream. I sat on the couch and rubbed my neck.

"I hope that this witch hunt stops. I hope that some people saw this ns changed their mind about me", I said sighing.

J and Simone started giggling like little kids. They were hiding something.

"What?", I asked them sitting up.

"I am sure tons have watched it. We might have all tweeted about it and rented some billboards", J said looking to the side.

"YOU DID WHAT??", I screamed in disbelief.

"SHHH WE DID WHAT WE WANTED", Simone shouted back and smirked so wide.

These guys are impossible. I mean I wanted to get my name washed clean again but they are risking a lot themselves in getting involved in me publicly. By now I knew that I could not hold them back and try to tell them what they should do or not. After all they are adults and they consider me family. Just thinking of the coast to rent the billboards gets me dizzy. At least I am happy that the interview went well and there was no major misunderstanding. It is now up to the society to decide who they want to believe. Anna got her laptop out and started to get back to work. J and Simone fell asleep on the couch soon after and I did not dare to wake them up. I myself worked on the songs for my album. Now that I knew that I wanted certain people to feature on I have to adjust the lyrics a bit. Annas phone started ringing suddenly and she picked up. Soon after Simones and Js phone started buzzing constantly which woke them up.

"You guys are busy", I said smiling and working away. Anna was still on the phone and did not say any word yet. She stood up from her seat and walked away to talk in private. Simone an J looked through their phones and stared at each other with blank faces.

"Is everything ok Oppa?", I asked unsure.

For some reason this reaction was unnatural for them. I have never seen them shocked. Anna came running into the room and turned on the TV while still being on the phone.

"Anna what is...", I started to ask her but she just pointed at the TV.

There was a live stream of Seoul and there were different idols and citizens who were talking about my interview. All of them said the same "She was mistreated and we are sorry" or "She is the voice of this generation". My jaw dropped and I was speechless. So it was all over now? Just like that.