Chapter 42 - Interview (1)

I headed to the my bed to sleep but I was restless. I could not sleep. That dream came back again. I watched myself on stage and it was mute. The crowd was cheering I think but the next moment they were gone and I was too. In the next sequence I found myself wandering around a grave yard. I knew which one that was. Tai and I were there. It was were Young Lee was buried. It was dark and cold not like the day we visited it. What was I doing here? What am I doing here? I closed my eyes in my dreams and found myself at a funeral. There were many people dressed in black but they all had their backs turned to me. Some men carried the coffin out and the crowd started moving. No one took notice of me but then I saw me dressed in black and following the coffin. Who died? Why am I here? Why do I look so heartbroken? The dreams kept on replaying over and over again. I tried to wake up but it was hopeless.

"Wake up", I whispered over and over again and finally I woke up. I turned to around to check the time. It was 5am. I got out of bed because there was no point in trying to sleep again. What I need now is a long run to clear my mind. I got ready and changed into my running gear. Now that I think about it I have not been on a run since I came back from LA. When I closed the door I was greeted John who was sat on my stairs with a coffee in his hand.

"Moring A.J. Off for a run?", he asked me smiling.

"Oh morning Oppa. Yeah I need it", I said while putting on my shoes.

"Alright. I will join you. I was about to head out for one myself", he said and placed the coffee mug on the side and got ready.

"You run?", I asked him confused.

He laughed and nodded.

"Yep. There is no chance that you can go out alone. I will run with you", he said smiling wide.

I rather enjoy running on my mine but I knew that it could be reckless to do that around these time. Mr.Won was right that there might be people trying some nasty things on me. We headed off and I started to run and John held up my pace effortlessly. This time I decided to run through the park and along the Han River. I picked up my pace and I enjoyed the run. My mind was just filled with white noise. No thoughts and no worries. For some time I even forgot that John was with me. We ended up running for almost 40 min. As we reached the house John sat down on the stairs right away.

"That was a good run. I did not know that you had such a good stamina", he said panting.

"It has been long since I went for a run. You were good. Oppa you can use one of the bathrooms and shower if you want. I have no problem with that. My home is your home", I said and he took the offer.

I myself headed to the bathroom and took a relaxing bath. There were another 2 hrs left before the interview started. I got nervous. After my bath I got changed into some comfortable clothes and headed to the living room. Mr.Won, his son, John, Anna, J and Simon were sat around the dining table. The table was already set up with food.

"Is this now a daily thing? You in my living room in the morning?", I teased them.

J smiled wide and nodded.

"Today is the big day so we need to make sure that you are fed", Simon teased me.

I was actually very happy that they came by so often despite their busy schedule. Especially today because I was nervous.

"A.J let us eat", Mr.Won said pointing at the food.

I did as I was told and took a seat. While we ate Mr.Won told old stories about me which were slightly embarrassing to the others who had a good laugh. When his son tried to protect me and make his father stop stories about him were revealed. I was crying because the stories were hilarious. Once we finished the food we cleaned up. John and Mr.Wons son headed out. Mr.Won went through the last minute preparations for the interview. Zoe arrived soon with an outfit for me and she helped me transform into A.J and get ready. My nerves were getting tensed. I wore a more professional but still stylish look. Anna, J, Simone and I went through the last things again. Just another hour was left.