Chapter 54 - One sided love?

I walked through the entrance hall and peeked into the rooms that were right and left but there was no sign of Simone. Then suddenly I heard a track being played and walked to the room were the song was blasting. It was the living room where Simon was sitting on the couch drinking whisky and smoking. He had not noticed me since he was sitting with his back towards me. I leaned against the doorframe and listened to the track. It was a heavy track made for rapping. He was resting his eyes after he finished his cigarette and his drink. I walked over to where he was and sat on the couch table that was in front of him. There were a couple of empty bottles of whisky. J told me that Simone is a good drinker but the last months he reduced on his consumption.

Simone seemed exhausted and he looked pale. There were dark circles under his eyes. Seeing him like this made me understand why Loco was looking like this. Then surprisingly I saw a tear running down his cheek. He immediately wiped the tear away from his cheek and opened his eyes and straightened up to refill his bottle. When he saw me he froze for a minute and just stared at me. I saw something in his eyes that I had never saw before and it shattered something within me. Usually he was the strong one in our relationship but right now he seemed so vulnerable.

He smiled weakly to himself and grabbed the bottle whisky beside me and filled up his glass and grinned towards me while finishing it in one go.

"Where is Loco?", he asked me while he lit up another cigarette.

"I send him home. He looked tired", I answered him while filling up his glass with whisky myself and taking a sip.

He snapped the glass from my hand and looked angry at me.

"What do you think you are doing?", he scolded me.

"Seeing why you drink this in masses. Just curious why you decided to drink yourself to death", I said serious to him.

"I am not drinking myself to death", he defended himself but I shook my head.

"Oppa what is going on?", I asked him worried.

He looked at me but did not say anything.

"Please!", I begged him.

I was not leaving until I had my answer. I was not leaving here like this.

"You are a pain in the ass you know that right", he teased me.

"I will not leave anyone of my family hanging", I said to him with a warm smile.

"I know", he answered me.

"I guess I am just hopeless. Hopelessly stuck in a one sided love affair. I cannot stop thinking about her since the day I met her. I was different and better around her. She made me smile and be happy like nobody. I fell in love so hard that it hurts but to her I am just a friend. Now she is all happy with a different guy. I should be happy for her-I am- but also it eats me alive. It hurts. Then that jerk cheats on her. I swear I would have beat him up back then", he ranted.

He did not have to say who he was talking about. But until now I had never realized that he has feeling that way towards her. I wish I had realized it before. Simone was the right guy for Anna but I ruined it by introducing her to DK.

"I am sorry Oppa! I had no idea", I apologized to him sincerely.

He laughed and patted my head.

"It is not your fault. I was just too slow. I will get over it", he assured me.

"You should fight for her. If you love her fight for her", I said to him seriously.

If he knew that DK was playing with Anna I was sure that he would do something that he might regret. He nodded.