Chapter 13 - Auditions

My alarm woke me up at 6 am. I was tired and felt a bit drained from the day before but I was excited for the auditions. To wake myself up I went out for a quick rum, had a cold shower, a big breakfast with some delicious coffee, and finally got dressed in the new clothes that Zoe had dropped off the night before with a note explaining that she is now responsible for the styling of me. There were some detailed instructions and pictures on how to combine them. I Face-timed her to make sure that I dressed like she wanted me to. Happy to see me in this outfit she got worked up into other outfit ideas and hung up. If I would have ever had a big sister I wished her to be like Zoe- warm and kind-hearted. I looked into the mirror and smiled at what I saw. She had selected some black jeans, some red boots, a red high collar jumper, a black coat, a black hat, a black mask, and some black sunglasses. Each piece complimented me and it hid my true identity well. She did a great job. I grabbed a coffee to go, my bag containing my work stuff and my keys and left to head to the filming location. It was 1 hr away from where I lived. On my way I decided to group call BIG BANG. I missed them already. To my surprise they all picked up and their voices where enhanced through the speakers.

"Good morning Oppas. Hope I did not wake you all up or interrupt you from work", I asked them.

"No we are just chilling and having breakfast in the studio together", TOP said.

"Ah I see...", I said laughing.

"Have you eaten and what are you up to?", Taeyang asked in curiosity.

"Yeah I have. I am off for the audition recording. I am excited and a bit nervous..", I paused.

"You will be great and you will learn a ton. Are the others all nice?", TOP asked.

I smiled and replied: "Yeah but I still need to proof my position on why I am here."

"You are our little rebel. Show them what you are made of", G said in a soft voice.

Hearing their voice and especially G's made my heart ache. I really missed having them around. I pulled up to the venue and parked the car. I took my phone into my hand I said: " I have to go now. I am at the venue... I miss you guys!".

"We miss you more", G said in a worried tone.

I got choked up a bit but managed to hold my tears and hung up. I closed my eyes for a second but then I heard someone knock at my car window. It was Li.

I got out of the car and grabbed my bag. Facing him I bowed and greeted him and he did the same.

"I thought you were dead for a moment..." he joked while we headed to the meeting room. Li was an interesting person. On the outside he seems so calm and Zen but serious. On the inside he was fun, cool, and wise.

We stepped into the meeting room and were greeted by Haba and all the other judges.

"Hyung did you come together here??", Jackson asked with a big grin on this face.

"Why are you jealous?", Li teased him.

Jacksons and MC Jin's jaw dropped by that comment and Li and I laughed. They were so naive and easily fooled. We sat down on our chair and we went through the whole day and all the details. We were done at 9 am which meant we had 1 hr to get our makeup touched up and get ready. To my surprise my makeup artist was Zoe. I hugged her tight and she told me that she volunteered to be here. We talked about random stuff while she got me ready. We were soon interrupted by someone knocking at my dressing room door. I put my hat, the glasses, and the mask on and opened the door. To my surprise I was greeted Cheng and Zhou with some coffee and some cakes beaming a smile at me. I let them in and we all had some coffee and some amazing little cupcakes. These two girls were gems. Very good looking, funny, talented and good human beings.