Chapter 59 - Opening the sealed door

The rest of the car ride was really quiet. I was holding my anger down but how could I stay calm after seeing what he did. We arrived at the studio and Bobby punched in the code for the door.

"BI", he called out and Chanwoo pocked his head out of a door and signalled us to come inside.

To my dismay all the members were here. Bobby was glaring at DK but Mr.Won put an arm around his shoulder to hold him in position.

"Noona what a pleasant surprise! What brings you here?", BI asked happy.

"We need to talk alone", I said to him serious.

He noticed my mood and looked at Bobby.

"They can stay", BI said to me.

"I don't think that this a good idea", John noted.

"Wait let them all know about this. We are a team. They should know about this", Bobby spat.

I tried my best not to look at DK who was probably thinking of how he could escape.

"Fine. Take a seat", BI said and Bobby sat down with Mr.Won on the floor.

I leaned against the closed door and exhaled to calm myself down.

"I rather stand", I whispered.

"What is with this tension here?", Song asked worried.

Bobby nudged him to shut him up.

"I am here to inform you that I will not report what happened to the police because if I did your group would be ruined and you do not deserve this. But as the leader of this team I want you to take responsibility for the action of your member. If I happen to find out that he goes on with what he does now I will not hold back and get him straight into prison", I explained with a trembling voice.

BI was confused and scanned the faces of the others to see who I was talking about. It was pretty obvious who I was talking about since DK was the only one who was not confused.

"What happened?", he asked me tensing up.

I looked at DK giving him a chance to explain but he avoided looking at us and said nothing.

I signalled John to show him the pictures of the hematoma of New Face which we took with her consent. BI went pale and was speechless as he saw the pictures. The rest of the members looked at DK since he seemed to be the one in trouble.

"What did you do?", Jay asked him.

"I just had a little bit of fun. They are over exaggerating", DK said with a smile.

Bobby shoot up to hit him but Mr.Won held him back and John held me back.

What I did not see coming was BI building himself up in front of DK and dragging him up.

"ARE YOU INSANE!! THIS IS NOT FUN!! Do you even know what you did? We will go to YG and I will report this. YOU are a disgrace for our iKON!!", he screamed at him and slapped him across his face.

DK did not see that coming and fell down.

"BI what did he do?", Jay asked him.

BI was still looking at DK with so much anger.

"He did this to one of our trainees New Face. She is 16. She loved him but he played with her and hurt her", Bobby said angry and showed them the pictures.

I looked over to Mr.Won and signalled him to get DK out of the room before the rest would do something or so. He understood and grabbed him by his shoulders and got him outside.