Chapter 56 - Introducing REV entertainment (2)

I was a lot in the office these days and scheduled a meeting with the staff. They gave their best since day one and I was happy that we worked well. John had to remind me to be strict some times since I was the CEO. I had invited Simone and J along for the meeting.

We all gathered in the big meeting room.

"Thank you all for coming today and your hard work the past days. I am happy to inform you that the scouting for the trainees is over and for now we will remain with 4 trainees. Once we have them where we want them and they are debuted we will continue to expand. We all need to find our way and their style aswell.

As you all know we planned to launch the label next week but I want to postpone it. It would make a better impression if we were able to give a sneak peak of our trainees and solo artist. I want them all to have an original song along with a MV alone and then as a group project. I want to hear your opinion about that! I plan to get this all done in 2 weeks maximum. I am confident that we can all do this.

We are a team and I want to know what you all think? It will be a lot of work for you and me and them but we are called REV for a reason", I said confidently to them.

We voted and everyone of the team was fired up for my idea.

"That is an interesting way to approach the launch but I am curious. You can count on the help of your mothership AOMG", J said laughing.

I dismissed the meeting and said that we will have another meeting soon to talk about the work in the next few days. John wanted to set up a list with the team of what needed to be considered but firstly we had to produce the songs. They set the core for this project.

J and Simone stayed for the next meeting which was with the artist and trainees. I had thought about it since we had the list of the artist and I had a clear vision. They all arrived in time and I could see that the trainees were shy around the seniors but Tablo broke the ice.

"So you are the talents that PD-nim hand selected", he said beaming a smile at them.

I smiled at their reaction because their face lit up right away.

"Shall we start the meeting?", I asked them and they all nodded.

"First welcome to the movement of REV. We will make a change in this industry for sure. I have signed you all for a reason since I see something within all of you which is still hidden. Your true colour as an artist. Let me be clear. In this label you are all solo artist or will be one soon. I believe that you all can shine on stage on your own. I had told you that we will launch the label next week but we decided to push it back...", I paused and saw some confused faces, "The reason for that is exciting. I want to launch this lable in a unique way. All of you will write, produce and record an original song that gives a hint of who you are as an artist regardless of being a debuted artist or trainee. When we are happy with the result we will shoot MVs for each of you. But this is a team of great talents so I plan to have you all collaborate on a song together aswell. It will be a lot of work for you all and us but I believe in you", I said leaning forward to face them all.

"PD-nim when can we start?", Choi asked me eager to start.

I smiled at his reaction.

"Whenever you want. I will be helping you all with the songs and production and especially the ones that are inexperienced. But this is also a task for you to think about what you want to write about. Your music should represent you and be honest. Don't think too much about whether it will be a hit or not. This is an introduction of you and that should not be fake. Honesty will be rewarded. I have worked on a few tracks for you all in the last few days which you are just inspirations for you but you can use or change or not use them. I will not be offended. You can call me at any time of the day if you are stuck and need help or want my opinion", I explained to them while handing out USB sticks and some papers.