Chapter 27 - G-Dragons album (2)

They are really close to each other. I have seen many groups that just had this work relationship and no real connection to each other. Usually there are just made into a group and in order to be successful you have to arrange yourself with this. There would be no one saying that they really do not want to be in the group since it was their chance to debut. BIG BANG, GOT7 and BTS are an exception I thought. They had something the others lack. Maybe that is also one of the reason why they are successful and connect with many people. The more I get to work with groups like this my mind-set changes about the industry. But as they say not everything that shines is gold right.

I stood there thinking about that all.

"Noona lets go", Jimin shouted.

"Yeah we should", I whispered still in thoughts and watched them all get ready. Jungkook took my coat from the couch and helped me put it on. He was such a gentleman. His Hyungs teased him whereas Yoongi just watched us in silence.

"Thanks", I said and he smiled back at me.

I locked the door and saw them all walking to their car.

"Maybe we should walk. You can't really park there I guess and it is just a 15 min walk down the road", I said joining them.

"Night walks are the best", Tae said excited and dragged Jimin and Jungkook by their arms.

Namjoon, Hobbi and Jin walked right behind them talking about some random things. Yoongi was walking next to me and did not say much.

"A.J..", he started and I looked at him. He looked at the Makneas at the front while talking to me.

"Yeah?", I answered.

"What do you think about Jungkook?", he asked me and that caught me right of guard.

"What do you mean?", I asked him unsure.

"I see. Well I am going to let you in on a secret because I feel like you should know that and I trust you that this stays between us", he said calmly and I nodded.

What is he going to tell me? I was curious and also afraid. He looked at me for a second and laughed.

"Yah it is nothing scary. It is about Kookie", he said smiling.

I waited for him to continue.

"You know he was very shy when he joined us. He was so young and we tried our best to keep him away from any harm out there. He was pure little brother. Years passed and he opened up a bit but he never really shared any struggles he felt with us. That worried me the most. He was always making sure that we are happy and gave his best. I wished that he would be more transparent. The more successful we became the more stressful it became. There were days were we would be so exhausted but he worked hard for us all. Never complained. I admired that about him. But he was in his room a lot and did not leave the house. Always practicing and not socializing. Sometimes he leaves the house by himself at night when we all sleep and returns after a few hours. I did follow him once because I was worried and he was just walking around with no one and no destination. He struggled but he never said anything. Even his smile was not genuine and I could see it. But the day we met you it changed. He changed. He became happier and I cannot really explain it. Anyway you reached him like no one did and for that I want to say thank you", Yoongi said giving me a warm smile.

I was touched.

"Yoongi I am not sure if I was the reason for that. To be honest being with him, talking to him and hanging out makes me happy too. I cannot really explain it.. I never felt that way", I whispered.

Yoongi laughed so loud that everyone turned around to face us but Yoongi told them that I was funny. They were confused but turned around and returned to their own business.