Chapter 48 - Touch ups and MV shooting

The next morning I woke up by Anna texting me Non-Stop. She had organized a meeting with the producer for 1pm. I looked at the time and was shocked to see that it was already 11pm.

"Shit", I cursed and shooted up from the bed. Jungkook got startled by my reaction.

"What?", he asked me confused.

"I have a meeting in 2 hr", I said while getting my bag and running into the bathroom. I took a shower and transformed into A.J. When I came out Jungkook gave me a quick kiss and got ready himself. I packed up my things and tidied the room a bit. To my surprise he had the quickest shower of all time and came back into the room with wet hair. He had rushed for me. I felt bad since I knew that the next few days I would be busy shooting the MVs and that meant we could not see each other at all.

"Kookie I have a project that will take up my complete time the next few days", I started to explain but he cut me off.

"You have to do what you have to do. Just make sure to call me and text me ok. I will wait for you to come back", he said while pulling me into his arms and hugging me tight.

He knew me so well and he was the most understanding person I had met. I loved him.

When we arrived in the living room we found the boys laying on the couch and relaxing. Tae spotted me and tackled me while giving me a hug.

"Slow down Hyung", Jungkook scolded Tae who stuck his tongue out to him.

"Where are you off to?", Yoongi asked me.

"I have a meeting at 1pm in Gangam. I should head off", I said putting my shoes on.

Jin walked away and came back with a mug and a sandwich that was wrapped up.

"Here eat up. You need you energy", he said. I thanked him. I waved goodbye to the others and Jungkook escorted me to my car. When we arrived at the underground parking area Jungkook turned me around and gave me one last passionate kiss which made my heart flutter immediately.

"I will miss you", he said releasing me.

"I will miss you too. I love you", I said to him and he smiled so wide at me and gave me peck on my lips.

"I love you more", he said and I got into the car. John was nice enough not to pay attention to us and did not comment on it for which I was thankful.

We just made it in time for the meeting and the producers were all great and already had come up with some idea since Anna had explained to them what the concept was about. I told her that I wanted to shoot MVs for all the songs which had not been done so far. I bet she had sent the producers the songs since they pretty much had the prefect storyline mapped out when I had arrived.

"How come you already have everything figured out?", I asked them curious.

"Anna had met us all at 6am and we worked together on the ideas", Haba explained and I sighed. I could not believe that Anna was so in work mode that she planned all the things 10 steps ahead.

We adjusted the concepts a bit to so they fitted more to my vision. Anna had already planned and booked flights for us all to shoot the MV for the next two weeks. According to her planning we would all head off tomorrow. She already had gathered a team together and Zoe was in since she would be responsible for my clothes and Makeup. The meeting ended after 4hrs and I headed to AOMG with Anna.

"Anna you are in beast mode", John commented as Anna was on her laptop.

"Well this is her baby and so it is mine. A.J inspires me to give my best and I want her to succeed. I will work until I drop for her", she said to him with a winning smile.