Chapter 38 - Back home

There were 20 min left until the boarding was closed. I guess I am alone here in the business class for now. Lucky me. I heard the stewardess talk to a customer in front of the curtain to the business class.

"Here is your seat Sir", the stewardess said and left.

I did not bother to look who joined me in the business class at all and just drifted off into my own thoughts. I heard noised that came from the seat next to me. Great so in this whole space he/she must be seated next to me. The person next to me exhaled really long and then there was a silence.

"Want to talk", a male voice asked and I froze. I knew that voice. I opened my eyes to find Tablo looking at me worried.

"What are you doing here?", I asked him confused.

"Hmm I am going home", he said looking away. He was a bad liar.

"I think there is more to it. Are you stalking me?", I said smirking.

He laughed and shook his head.

"NO! I was planning on leaving LA soon anyway. Anna had called me", he explained.

Anna was worried to the extent that she called him. That girl is impossible.

"She was worried and I am too after seeing you like this. Just took a different route home to catch the same plane as you. You cannot really escape here mate", he said laughing.

I turned around and closed my eyes again.

"Thank you but I am ok", I lied.

"You are a bad liar. Just like me. Come on tell me", he insisted.

He is not letting me off with this.

"Does it has something to do with Namjoon? Yoongi told me what happened", he blurred out.

"No. He was right. I am not mad at him", I explained and paused.

"But you do not want to hear this from a friend", Tablo continued for me.

"Oppa I am tired, exhausted and gave my best... It was not enough and it will never be enough", I said and pulled out my notepad and handed him it.

"I am just good at producing. I am no artist. He was right. The pressure for them in different and look at this mess... I am not able to write anything for me. You were wrong about me. I will never stand there on a stage and be A.J. I am sure that my safe house plan and my plan to change the world is going to fail and sink like the titanic. YOU KNOW WHY? Because how can someone who never went through all this change this industry", I ranted with tears flowing down my cheeks.

I wiped away my tears and looked down. Then he hit me on my arm.

"Yah what is what that attitude. You have done a lot for them. Yoongi told me that you were a great support and he never praises anyone. And being an artist is not easy. I went to hell myself and I would never tell anyone to walk to the same hell if I was not convinced in their skills and that they can make it. YOU need to be on stage. It is your calling. To be able to write for yourself you have to open up your mind and be 100% transparent, honest, and merciless with yourself. I can help you. Let me help you", he said with a warm smile.

"You are annoying as hell Oppa...Thank you", I said smiling weakly at him.

He patted himself on the shoulder and said: "My dad superpowers are on fire!".

I burst into laughter and he did aswell. He had made me feel better.

"Why did you start making music A.J?", he asked more serious.