Chapter 61 - Next step

For a few months Jungkook and I were busy with our schedules but we never missed any chance to spend our little time together. It was his birthday soon so I planned on something really special. G, Unnie, Anna, Yoongi and Jimin helped me out. We met at G's house while Jungkook was at dance pratice that Hobbie had scheduled for him. He was in on the plan.

"So do you have any idea on what you want to do?", Yoongi asked me as he scrolled through his phone.

I smiled and nodded.

"Yeah I want to spend the day with him alone at home. But I want to decorate the house and put up some thoughful memories. I planned to cook his favourite food. Jimin can you come with me to his parents house so I can pick up some things. Unnie will help me decorate", I said excited.

"Sounds like a plan... What about the presents?", Jimin asked me.

"I have a big one but you have to wait and see after I reveal it to Jungkook", I said smiling.

Anna and John were the only one who knew about it. I have bought a new house that would be the home of Jungkook and I. I started the construction parallel to the safe house. This was top secret. When I meant that I wanted to spend time with him alone I meant at the new house. BigHit knew about the house since I needed to get his approaval for us to move in together. His mum also knew about it since I wanted her consent for it. I hired a company that moved some of his stuff that he still had back home to the new house. It was really hard to keep it a secret. Usually I needed to put in ghoast appointment into my calender so it would be not too suspicious. Today I told Jungkook that I will meet him at his dorm since my house was having some work done to it. Actually John was full on moving my entire furniture from the old to the new house. We planned to rent this place to Anna since she lived way too far away. I needed to do alot of persuasions and finally she caved in. Another moving company moved her stuff into my house. The new house was close to BTS's apartment and our workplaces. It would save alot of time.

We ended the secret meeting and I headed to BTS apartment with Jimin and Yoongi. I have not seen the rest of the boys for ages.

"Be warned that they might attack you straight away when you step through the door. Tae and Jin Hyung always wine that you never come visit", Yoongi said chuckling.

He was right. When they saw me in the door frame Tae gave me a big hug and Jin scolded me for not coming by more often. But then Hobbie and RM also gave me big hug.

"Nonna we missed you", Hobbi said smiling.

"I missed you all too", I said beaming a smile at them.

Tae was clinging on my arm and Jungkook pulled him away and gave me a kiss. Tae pouted and sulked.

"Come on you see her each day. Let me have some time with Nonna. She is my friend Jungkook", Tae said really sad.

Jungkook let go of me but made some rules about the duration of skinship. Tae was happy and we ended up watching a movie while Jin and Yoongi prepared some food for us all. The movie was the notebook and I was the only one that was not crying. RM told us all to get some sleep and we did as we were told.

"Are you free tomorrow?", Jungkook asked me while we lay in bed.

"I have a few important meetings with Anna and John concerning the safe house. Let us go out for dinner. I have booked a table at 6pm. I am sorry that I can not spend the day with you. But tomorrow is just date night right so we can be more easy going there", I said while closing my eyes.

I felt his stare. He might think that I have forgotten his birthday but I had not. He just said "ok" and we went to sleep. Jimin and I snuck out of the house and headed to Jungkook's family house. I left a note for Jungkook as I left explaining that my meetings were pushed forward. We made it in time and gathered all the things we needed and headed straight back to Seoul. I dropped Jimin off at his office and picked up Unnie and Anna and we drove to the new house. I pulled up at the new house and Unnie was confused.