Chapter 58 - Press conference

John was the last one of the team to leave after we had a chat about the successful launch.

"Oppa now go home. We have an early start tomorrow and you worked a lot these days and did rest less than me. Go and leave the rest to me. I will close up here soon and leave aswell I promise", I said to John who reluctantly stood up and left. One of the security guards which we hired for the party offered to send him home.

I myself went to the lobby and found Jungkook sitting there on the couch scrolling through his phone. He smiled widely at me and patted on the seat next to him asking me to take a seat. I gladely accepted the offer and sank down. He put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I rested my head on his shoulder.

"PD-nim this was a great party. You did well", he whispered to me and kissed me on my forehead.

I closed my eyes just to rest for a bit and nodded. I really missed him. I mean we were together in the same office most days but I was really busy and when we were alone I was asleep.

"Jungkook I am really sorry... I am so busy that we didn't get to spend much time together alone. I miss this and I miss you", I whispered and he started giggling.

"I should be sorry. I have been busy before you were starting out. I can understand you and I support you as much as you support me. There will be enough time for the both of us soon. For now this here keeps my head above the water and I get to sleep next to the love of my life. What else do I need", he whispered to me.

I opened my eyes and saw his warm smile and sparkling eyes. My heart was beating like crazy. He was the only one that could make me feel like this. He leaned in and kissed me. I instantly smiled and pulled back.

"We should head home", I said to him giving him a peck before pulling away.

Jungkook pouted since I was disturbing this moment with this but he smiled soon since he knew that I was right. He jumped of the couch and sang: "Fine but I want an apology at home".

I chuckled. He grabbed my bag for me and then I stood up from the couch. Suddenly I felt a bit dizzy but shook it off. He helped me to get into my coat and we walked out and activated the security system and walked down the hall. Jungkook walked ahead of me to get the elevator for me but my vision got really blurry.

I overworked myself and pushed too much. I took one step after the other but than my body gave up and I lost my balance. Jungkook was quick and caught me in time.

"Hey what is up? A.J are you ill?", he asked worried while pulling me up but my legs were wobbly.

"I...I am dizzy...Maybe I pushed my body too much...Sorry", I stuttered.

Without any further warning he decided to carry me to the car. I could not protest since I was still very dizzy. Mr.Won was waiting for us downstairs near the car and helped Jungkook with the door where he seated himself with me. I fell asleep in the car and woke up after some time in bed in Jungkook arms. We both were still in our attire from the party. It was only 3 am so I fell straight back asleep.

The next morning I woke up by someone kissing my forehead. It was Jungkook.

"Hey how are you feeling today?", he asked me with worried eyes.

I smiled and said: "Much better. Thanks".

We both got up and got ready for the day.

"Oh John Hyung texted me that he organized a brunch for us all and the team in the office. We should head there soon. Zoe Noona will get us styled there. Apparently the press conference room is already set up according to the PR team", Jungkook read out from his phone.