Chapter 22 - Bonds

I stared at Yoongi after he said that. This whole day seemed so surreal to me. My phone was ringing which made them all look at me. It was Simon.

"Sorry do you mind?", I asked and they all shook their heads.

"Let's go outside and give her some room", Jin ordered.

"I do not mind it. You can stay. It is a close friend", I said while picking up my phone.

On the other line I could hear some people fighting over something. Simon shouted at them to be quiet and it worked.

"Sorry A.J.. I was just calling to check in on things? What are you up to?", he asked happy.

"Oh not much. Everything is the same. I am in a meeting or now dinner. You seem to have fun aswell", I said teasing.

"Yeah Gray is not shutting up about you. He wants you to come here but I already explained to him that you are busy. Such annoying kids. So you did not need a watchdog today huh?! Who is the meeting with?", he asked serious.

I could hear disappointment when he mentioned the watchdog part. I called him when I needed his help but the last few days I was fine and the others were sort of functioning again.

"Yeah sorry. They all seem to be a back on track.. a bit.. I am in at BTS dorm in the Hills. Why?", I asked him.

There was a silence at the other end and for a moment I thought he hung up but then he just said: "Oh ok.. Be careful ok and do not go home too late".

He did not wait for an answer and hung up. The sound in his voice had changed. It was cold. But why? I started at my phone until Jungkook tapped me on the shoulder.

"Noona? Everything alright?", he asked pointing at my phone.

"I am not really sure but it can wait", I said while getting out of the room. They followed me out and now Tae was walking next to me.

"It will be fine. Do not worry too much ok. You look better when you smile", he said grinning at me.

I smiled back at him. His smile was so contagious. I loved it. He was like a happy little kid-innocent and pure. When we came back Jin already had set the table and we all took a seat. They all were enjoying the food and it reminded me of the dinner at Js house. It was a family dinner and it made me smile. I wanted this to last. I tried the food and my eyes widened. It was delicious.

"Oppa this is amazing", I exclaimed which made Jin blush.

"I .. am happy it tastes good..", he stuttered.

I laughed about his reaction. He cannot handle being praised by me without blushing.

"I am a better cook though", Yoongi threw in casually.

"Then you have to proof that next time Oppa", I teased him.

"Come on we are like 3 months apart. Call me Yoongi. Oppa creeps me out", he said while taking a sip from his drink.

I nodded which made him smile. I felt so comfortable here that I lost track of time. It was already 11pm. I needed to get home but I was tired. Really tired. It was also so warm in here.. Why is it so warm? Everyone now headed back to the living room. I stood up and walked a few meters. It was so warm and I was tired-now even dizzy. I leaned against the wall to support me for a bit.

"Where is A.J?", I could hear Yoongi ask.

I could not say anything. I worked too much I guess and this is the pay back. Guess I need the strength of 3 to be able to handle my workload. I could hear some people running towards me but if I lift my head I was sure that I would lose my balance.