Chapter 39 - Don't leave

It was just two more days before the interview took place. Anna and the lawyers of AOMG gathered some evidences for the groundless accusation that originated from YG. We had something against him. We even filed a prosecution but I wanted to wait until the interview was over. If I take him down than more people are affected so I didn't want to jump to any unnecessary decisions. I was preparing all the final papers with Anna.

"Ok I think we are ready to role. I will go home. I let myself out", she said packing up and left.

I had a look at the papers that she left for me and had a look at the new headlines about me on my laptop. I heard footsteps coming closer but did not bother to look up. These newspapers turned this into a witch hunt. What was their problem?

"Anna did you forget...", I started but froze when I saw Jungkook, Yoongi and Jimin in front of me.

I stood up and looked at them confused. How did they get in?

"What are you doing here? Was I not clear enough?", I asked them angry.

"YAH what is all this?", Yoongi scolded me.

"A.J. You broke up with me over the phone. Tell me now that you cheated on me. Tell me now into my face that you do not love me", Jungkook said calmly but his voice cracked towards the end.

I looked at Jungkook and I felt out of breath. Of course I love him but be needs to let go. Jimin walked passed me and sat down on the couch. Yoongi sat down aswell.

"I...", I stared but looked away.

"I don't love you", I said with a shaky voice looking at him.

His eyes widen and he grabbed my hand. His grip was tight.

"Don't make this complicated", I whispered turning away from him.

He grabbed my wrist and made me turn around to face him. Don't do this to me.

"Let go", I yelled at him but he did not move. Before I knew what I was doing I slapped him on the cheek and with that he let go. I was shocked at what I did and I was trembling. What did I do? Jungkook looked at me with an expression I had never seen before. He turned to Yoongi who got up and inspected his cheek. I looked bad. What did I do?

"I thought I was wrong. But I guess you have changed...", Jungkook whispered and stared at me.

"I told you that I am a bad person", I whispered back. Yoongi and Jungkook were slowly moving to the exit but held in after Jimin did not move. I looked at Jimin who was on my laptop. What is he doing?

"Yah Jimin move", Yoongi yelled but did not move. He was reading something. Oh no I left the tabs with the articles open that were about me.

"What is this Noona?", Jimin broke the silence pointing at the screen that listed the accusations. Jimin stood up with my laptop and walked over to the others.

"I knew it", Yoongi said relieved. Jungkook read the articles and got angry and furious. But then there was this expression of worrieness when he looked at me. The secret it out. I leaned against the wall behind me. I was exhausted and tired.

"So that is why you broke up? Are you serious?", Jungkook yelled at me.

"How do you know that this isn't true?", I asked him serious.

His face became soft and he wrapped his arms around me.

"I know you. I know that you did not cheat on me. PD-nim was being strange and something was off. I wanted to come see you and hear it from you. That you cheated and that you do not love me. But my heart told me that you do. My heart told me that you are trying to protect me", he whispered.