Chapter 3 | Temptation

He's restless; shifting on his seat as he attempts to listen to the teacher's lesson. Yukashi has been in bed for three whole days and including now it is mildly uncomfortable to sit without a numbing pain tingling his spine.

The soreness of his neck has subsided but remain sensitive to the touch. He can feel others stare at him from his constant shifting, it doesn't take long before he finally is comfortable and stays still. His thoughts rampant about from both Kaname and Zero; Kaname has sworn to protect his identity at whatever cost and as far as everyone is aware, he is a descendant of Isaya Shoto. Nothing relieved him more than the sound of the bell, despite there being more lessons following this one; the blonde stands up closing his notebook just as he feels someone poke his lower waist.

He lets out a shout, both from surprise and agony. He turns to face none other than Hanabusa Aido; he is tall and lithe, golden blonde hair and electric blue eyes. Aido is very attractive even more so when his personality is very outgoing and charismatic, "Yukashi, you've been moving too much. It's distracting." His electric blue eyes glint, moving his eyebrows suggestively. Luckily for Yukashi, he managed to cover the scent of Zero lingering on his body, "Sorry, my back still hurts." Yukashi replies.

As far as everyone is aware, Yukashi fell down the stairs and landed on his back pretty hard. He should have healed which lead to Kaname explaining that Yukashi heals 'slower' than Purebloods. "Kaname has been very cold lately. Do you know why?" Aido asks, observing Yukashi's expression. He's curious; a Pureblood comes here and is then discovered they know each other fairly well.

He's very curious to know what connections they have that he can't see. Yukashi sighs, "He's angry because I didn't listen to him." Yukashi sulks in response, Aido smiling to himself. "Then it'll pass, now to the next class before we're late." He pushes Yukashi to the exit; Yukashi trying his best to mask the pain from the forceful push.

"Finally!" Yukashi mutters under his breath, making his way out of the entrance of the main building. He needs to see Zero. He saw the look in his eyes when he looked at him before he decided to ignore him. Yukashi isn't going to give Zero a chance to push him away like he had the other night.

He senses the presence of Kaname approaching and he takes the opportunity to rush toward the entrance of the Sun Dormitory. His slim fingers wrap around the gateway, peering through the bars as an attempt to search for the silver-haired vampire; he inhales, the wind blowing to his direction as if helping the Pureblood catch a scent of his destined other.

Yukashi is surprised, whirling around to face Zero who seems to have spotted the blonde first and appeared behind him. Yukashi's blue eyes drink in the attractive vampire hunter; he looks so graceful with the moon beaming down on him, forming a crown around his silver hair, his lavender eyes, and snow-white skin. Yukashi is lost for words, forgetting what it is he's here for or what he is meant to say.

"You're not supposed to be here." Despite how ethereal the moon tries to depict him; his eyes are glaring as coldly as the tone of his voice. Yukashi doesn't like this except he can't help the way the mark hidden underneath the bandage reacts to his presence. "I know, but I need to talk to you." Yukashi manages to say.

His eyes flicker to his hand, holding the Bloody Rose he has seen Kaname wield many times before it ended in possession of Zero. "There's nothing to talk about. Now go before I'm forced to shoot you." Yukashi darts his eyes to Zero's, narrowing his own eyes clenching his fingers. "You and I both know you can't shoot me."

Zero raises Bloody Rose pointing it directly to Yukashi's face; he tightens his grip trying to appear threatening in order to have the Pureblood leave him alone. Yukashi isn't having it. "Leave." Zero orders. For a split second his eyes flicker to the bandage on Yukashi's neck.

The platinum blonde stands his ground. He feels as if he isn't getting through to Zero and he's aware he doesn't want to hear what Yukashi has to say but he needs Zero to listen to him. He wants to know where they stand, he wants to know what Zero wants to do of being each other's soulmate. "No. We will talk whether you want to or not." Yukashi's refusal makes things harder for Zero.

If only he can pull the trigger. Why can't he pull the trigger?

Yukashi notices Zero's confliction and walks closer to him, he ignores the warning glare and the utterance of promised death. He knows Zero won't be able to do it. It is against a vampire's nature to harm their beloved and no matter how capable Zero seems to be able to harm him, he knows he can't do it. He stands in front of him until the muzzle of the silver weapon is pressing onto his chest.

They stare into each other's eyes, the wind brushing them, urging them to grow closer. "Yukashi," The Pureblood's name drops from the very lips he yearns to taste since that night. The way his name sounds from his voice, "Stay away from me." Glowing red eyes gleaming down at the shorter male, a deep growl erupting from his chest.

Yukashi doesn't make any indications to leave, staring intensely into his eyes. He's taken by surprise when Zero's hand clasps onto his nape and pulls him close; fangs in front of his face, shuddering at the tingles dancing on his skin. His heart pounds in his chest, blue eyes flicker to his fangs and lips; the desire building up inside him in hot waves.

His head spins, all the words are thrown out the window as soon as Zero's lips brush against his own sparking tingles. He stops his breath in anticipation, relishing how his lips feel and fangs grazing his lower lip causing an inaudible moan to tear out of the back of his throat. Zero freezes his movements, lips touching each other just slightly until Yukashi is taken off guard when Zero kisses him eagerly.

Yukashi melts into him, moving himself closer and curls his fingers onto the lapel of Zero's jacket; he can feel Zero's gun pressing on his waist when the vampire snakes his arm around him closing the remaining space. Much like the last time, Zero moves skillfully, trying his best not to cut Yukashi but instead, Yukashi moves his head cutting his lip open.

Blood oozes into the kiss effectively awakening Zero's inner vampire. Zero sucks onto Yukashi's lips, small droplets of blood meet his tongue until the wound healed on its own. Yukashi moans, clutching on his jacket tighter when a hot flash of pleasure washes over his body and the dire need to have Zero take him.

Their tongues clash with each other, pushing and molding in one increasing the heat of their bodies. Except for this time, it feels different. Something else is burning within them, to the very core something they can't decipher. They slowly break apart, Yukashi's mind racing with so many thoughts at once.

His dazed eyes peer up to Zero, shivering at the look on his face says it all. Zero is barely controlling himself, Yukashi can see it and he wants him to lose the control. "Zero." His voice a soft whisper and Zero blinks, gazing at him for a long moment. He clicks his tongue, "Dammit," Zero curses pushing himself away from Yukashi and glares at the ground.

Yukashi frowns, the heat pulsating his frame—calling out for the vampire hunter. "Go." He snaps angrily baring his fangs. Yukashi frowns, "No." Instead, he approaches him ignoring his warning.

"Stay away from me."

"No," Yukashi's blue eyes slowly glows to a sparkling red, fangs growing from his gums causing him to leave his mouth ajar to not cut himself. An air of supremacy and fortitude thickens the tension between them, "If you want me, take me." He says.

Zero's eyes widen feeling something snap inside of him at those words.

It is all he needed to devour the Pureblood in front of him.

________________________________

Happy reading~

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE