Chapter 9 | First Finale

Yukashi didn't expect Zero to approach him in front of everyone. In fact, he thought Zero wouldn't approach him at all.

He can barely listen to his teachers anymore or react to Aido's teasing for the sake of his own amusement. "Yukashi," Aido ruffles the shorter male's hair as an attempt to gain his attention—and it works. Soft blue eyes meet another pair of blues, "What was all that about with Zero?"

Yukashi blinks giving a dull stare, "How is that any of your concern?" He replies bluntly causing the golden blonde to frown, "I'm just curious."

It isn't as if Yukashi is hiding the fact he is mated to Zero as Kaname is to Yuuki but it's safer if it's kept on a lower profile for the time being. Aside from the fact Kaname wants to protect Yukashi's identity at all costs because after all, only one of the Progenitors were awakened from their slumber.

Yukashi turns his gaze to the dark, starless sky serving as a reminder of his first meeting and mating with Zero, "Then stop being curious before it becomes your downfall, Aido." Yukashi says in a soft tone. Another shiver runs down Aido's spine, unable to deny the fact Yukashi gives the same aura of a Ruler. The same demeanor of a Ruler and the same wise speech of one giving more of a command than a simple advice.

Aido's blue eyes flicker to Kaname not too far from Yukashi; the Lord meets his gaze and he knows then he can't continue to pester Yukashi about the situation. He can't put his finger on it except he knows—he knows they're hiding something.

Yukashi glances at Kaname as they are alone for the time being. Kaname requests it as soon as the bell rings for their lunchtime which quite frankly Yukashi finds it meaningless, "It worked in your favor then." The brunette stands in front of Yukashi's desk causing the blonde to look away from the window.

He heaves a small sigh, "Perhaps. I'm unsure. I didn't have a choice, or this would have continued without any clarification whatsoever. If he's going to give himself to me, he has to give me all of him." He answers.

"Are you going to tell him the truth?" Kaname asks. Yukashi freezes, staring into the Pureblood's red-brown eyes; if he were to tell Zero the truth, he has no idea what would happen. As a matter of fact, there's a high possibility it will push Zero away from him. "It isn't needed. He doesn't have to know." He replies in a clipped tone.

Kaname can see the panic in his eyes before a blank veil falls over his features to mask his expression, "If you say so." He says nothing further.

Zero may not know anything about Yukashi but Yukashi knows everything about Zero and more.

Yukashi is standing in front of the front gate of Sun Dormitory. He blankly stares at the large dorm resembling one of a mansion; he can smell every human inside, he can hear them rest peacefully or staying up doing an assignment.

Until the sweet flowery scent teases his senses and the mark on his neck burns recalling the other night when he turns around to face the vampire hunter; except this time he's wearing a casual white shirt and pants. The only thing that hasn't changed is the silver gun on his hand, "You came." Zero sounds staggered.

The blonde Pureblood flashes a smile at the sight of him shoving down his fears of losing his beloved, "Of course I did." Yukashi confirms softly. He watches the hunter approach him closer until an arm snakes around his waist pulling him close to his chest—eyes locked on each other. "Yukashi, this morning I wanted to tell you so many things, but I will now. You're not someone for me to release my stress on, you're not someone I use to satisfy my thirst, you're something more. And I can't lose that—I can't lose you."

Zero pauses, swallowing thickly, "I know I'm not the best, I have my own issues, but I'm trying to understand why you mean so much to me. Why I can't stop thinking about you, why I can't stand being away from you, why the first thing I want to see from you is your smile, why whenever I'm around you I feel so many things that I struggle to keep it all inside," He sucks in a breath, Yukashi watching him intently—his own heart palpitating in contentment and anticipation.

Lavender eyes expressing so many things at once, brightening his eyes as you can see his true self. The kind person he is when he touches him, the person Yukashi wants to see, "I can't see myself with anyone who isn't you."

Yukashi releases a shaky breath, "Not even Yuuki?" A frown etches on Zero's face as Yukashi hitches his breath waiting for his response, "No, not even Yuuki. She isn't the one I love." Yukashi understands what Zero meant, even if the hunter doesn't say it directly he knows one day he will.

As if to enforce his words Zero captures his lips gently; Yukashi closes his eyes relishing in the sensation of his lip and tingles sparking. He moves his lips against his own, following a slow and passionate pace, he can feel all of Zero's emotions especially Zero's shaking hand on his cheek before sliding to the wavy, platinum blonde locks.

Yukashi's hand clasp to his nape while the other is thrown around Zero's shoulders closing the distance between their bodies; the kiss sparks a flame between them, the mark on Yukashi's neck blisters him as if craving the touch of Zero's lips or his fangs. Zero's tongue licks his lower lip and Yukashi complies, opening his mouth and graces Zero with his own tongue.

They push and rub together, more of a loving caress than a fight for dominance. Yukashi's body is melting against Zero's, his mind stopping all train of though focusing on his beloved who finally opened his emotions enough for Yukashi to see him. Eventually Yukashi submits, retracting his tongue as his fingers slides through silky tresses and tugs firmly causing Zero to flick his tongue.

Yukashi moans, the large appendage exploring every part of his mouth sending delightful shiver through his frame; Zero leisurely pulls away from Yukashi's lips leaving the shorter male craving for more. Yukashi opens his eyes gazing at Zero's eyes, "Are you still sore from last night?"

Yukashi licks his lips, "Yes, but it's drastically less painful than the first time." Guilt flashes through his eyes remembering how he had attacked him and without any preparation to lessen the pain—he penetrated. "Let me know when you're better, I'll be more careful."

Yukashi flickers his gaze when he spots something flying at a distance; recognizing the bat, he knows instantly Kaname is summoning Yukashi's presence back to the Moon Dormitory. Yukashi smiles, kissing Zero's lips, "I will. I have to return, I'll see you tomorrow?" The Pureblood waits for Zero's answer.

The silver haired hunter nods his head breaking the embrace, "Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow." He averts his gaze appearing seemingly shy; Yukashi chuckles finding it cute.

Yukashi kisses Zero's cheek before disappearing and standing in front of the gates of the dorm; a vampire opens the door for him allowing him entry and Yukashi makes his way into the white and blue oak wooden house resembling another mansion. He opens the door, a spacious entry greets him as well as Kaname descending the stairs of the doors.

His expression stoic, "Yukashi, we have a situation," Kaname says. Yukashi walks closer to the grand stairs furrowing his eyebrows and waits for his response. "Hanadagi has been awakened from his slumber."

Yukashi's soft blue eyes widen at the news stealing the air from his lungs with only one thought in mind.

Out of all the Purebloods to be awakened, it had to be the Ancestor of the Hanadagi family.

_________________________________

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE