Chapter 4 | Desperation

He can't restrain himself. It is all suffocating him, overwhelming him. He wants him, he yearns for him, hell he burns for him and when he becomes like this he doesn't know how to make it stop. All he knows is he wants Yukashi.

"If you want me, take me."

Those words leaving the luscious lips of the Pureblood has strum a chord in him and because Zero has barely been keeping himself out of control, he grabs the blonde one second and slams his back against a tree—far in the woods and away from the Dorms. Yukashi peers up at him, both of their breaths mixing together causing Zero to press his body against his—pinning him.

His heart pulsating so erratically, diving his finger to feel the fluffy blonde locks gather in his hand. He's entirely gentle as if cherishing the feeling of his hair, the perfect match of their bodies pressed together and Zero feels something indescribable. The hunter gaze into his eyes, drinking him in and leans down capturing his lips; his fingers leave Yukashi's hair gliding down, pass the white jacket and to the white pants.

His fingers are rushed, unbuttoning the material and slipping them down along with his underwear; he breaks the kiss, turning him around to slam him against the tree again. Zero undoes his pants letting them pool at his ankles with his underwear. He presses himself behind Yukashi, the shorter male shakes with a small moan when the hard member rubs his cheeks.

"Zero...my pocket." Yukashi's hands are on the tree, his head tilted down exposing his nape to Zero; the hunter fishes in the pocket of Yukashi's jacket pulling out a small bottle and stares at it curiously. "It's something to make it easier." Yukashi is vague in explaining what it is, Zero's red eyes catch the red color on Yukashi's ears.

He understands then what it is and leans forward taking in the smell of his fluffy hair and kisses his nape. As a result, the blonde shivers releasing a shaky moan; Zero opens the cap applying it on his hand then closes it, dropping it to the ground. He rubs the gelid salve onto his erection hissing under his breath at the coldness which soon begins to heat him up in a pleasurable demeanor.

"Yukashi," Zero calls out to the blonde who peers over his shoulder to look at the hunter. When he does, his lips are captured by Zero's; Zero moves closer pushing pass his cheeks and rubs the area where he last inserted himself in. Moans leave the Pureblood, driving the hunter into another frenzy—unable to wait Zero pushes in slowly, snaking his other arm around Yukashi's lithe torsos.

Fangs clash together, tongue tracing over the sharp canines and push at each other as Zero steadily enters Yukashi. He feels himself being sucked in, heat engulfing him as well as tight walls clamping around him; Zero growls, bucking his hips when Yukashi arched his back to take him in entirely. He forces himself to break the kiss, breathing harshly beside Yukashi's ear causing him to release a loud moan.

Zero waits, his forehead resting on the Pureblood's shoulders as he moves his hands to grip his hips; he squeezes them roughly and Yukashi jumps in reaction. Zero moans when Yukashi's insides trembled, he grinds his hips—his glowing eyes observing their position. Observing how Yukashi has taken him completely inside, he slides out until his tip nearly leaves the rim of Yukashi's entrance and slams back in.

A cry comes from Yukashi, Zero repeats his actions, breathing in short pants while listening to the beautiful sounds leaving Yukashi's mouth. His body is shaking against him, Zero's fingers gripping Yukashi's hips and force him to arch his back again. Zero doesn't know what he did; all he knows is that Yukashi is shaking vigorously, his voice so loud he is sure the students from the Dorms will be able to hear him.

"Zero!...There! Right there!" Yukashi gasps out earning a growl from Zero who fastens his pace in hard thrusts. His inner creature rousing a new sensation he has never felt before; Yukashi's hips nearly gives in if it weren't for Zero's arm snaking around his torsos. Zero's throat burns him, Yukashi's scent intoxicating his lungs when his body begins to release something else, something sweeter, something irresistible.

Zero's other hand reaches for the bandage on Yukashi's neck, licking the blonde's nape and sucking gently onto his soft skin. The pleasure coursing through them is undeniable; the hunter wants more, his mind only thinking how ecstatic he is feeling thrusting inside of Yukashi who sucks him in deeper and deeper, burying Zero in his heat. He can't stop. It's as if having a single taste of the Pureblood is enough to have him addicted for all eternity.

Peeling back the white patch, Zero moves away from his nape; his eyes take in a blooming lavender glowing a soft blueish, lilac color. A content purr leaves Zero's lips, licking the side of his neck which in return earned him a vigorous shudder and a shout of nostalgia. He kisses the beautiful mark on Yukashi's tender skin before slowly piercing through his flesh—Yukashi's saccharine blood explodes the pads of his taste buds.

It flows hotly down his throat encourage the burning desire scorching in his stomach; his hands roam, delighted by the movement of Yukashi's body synchronizing with his thrusts. He sucks in more blood lacing in covetousness adrenaline; his fingers wrap around Yukashi's throbbing shaft and jerk him. Yukashi tilts his head to the side giving Zero more access, Zero's other hand gropes his chest until he brushes against the nipple remembering how Yukashi reacted before.

"Zero!" Yukashi pushes himself, impaling deeper. Zero groans softly, rubbing the bud as he strokes Yukashi's member simultaneously. Zero pulls away from his neck once he swallowed his blood, his tongue drags across the wound, licking the remaining essence of Yukashi's saccharinity. "Yukashi." Zero groans out his name and arouses Yukashi further.

They are both reaching their climax, their pace faster until their skins are slapping each other; Yukashi's palms scraping on the rough surface of the tree and Zero's hands working him closer, lips leaving marks along his nape to the mark on his neck. His muscles tensing, precum coating his fingers from Yukashi's member.

Zero moans next to Yukashi's ear, the sound pushed him over the edge spilling his orgasm onto the tree. As a result, his walls tighten around Zero, forcing the ejaculation to leave his member and fill Yukashi inside. Zero slows down, steadily riding out his remaining ecstasy until he comes to a complete stop.

He rests his forehead on Yukashi's shoulder, holding the Pureblood tightly as he pulls out of him causing the semen to trickle down his legs. They both pant, skin burning still from the feel of tingles seeping into their bodies. Zero blinks, looking over at the blonde who is trying hard to compose himself but from the dazed pleasure on his face, it isn't working.

It hits Zero then. He's supposed to stay away from him. He's supposed to push him away but Yukashi keeps pushing at him and he knew he was losing control again. The next words that left Zero's lips are cold, "You need to leave."

Yukashi is once again given no response to their actions. He is once again told to leave and it's haunting him. Zero really wants nothing to do with Yukashi.

_________________________________

Sorry, I forgot to upload this chapter XD
Happy reading ~

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE