Epilogue

After spending the past four years living in this mansion enduring the torture of his father's thirst, Taji Shoto is finally going to meet his younger brother.

It brings him so much happiness to become an older brother after being raised as an only child for two decades then becoming an adult a few decades later. Taji doesn't understand why it took so long for Zero and Yukashi to give him a younger sibling and to be honest, going through what Taji experienced assisting his father through the pregnancy almost made him regret it.

The platinum blonde Pureblood paces back and forth, running his fingers through his unruly, wavy hair while flicking his eyes between the Aristocrats waiting in the living room with him. Before him is Hanabusa Aido, the right hand man of Taji's uncle—Kaname Kuran. Next to Aido is Taji's cousin, although not blood related, greatly cared for Ai Kuran as much as he does for his aunt, Yuki Kuran.

Following Hanabusa Aido is Takuma Ichijo, another Aristocrat very close to his uncle Kaname. Akatsuki Kain married to Rika Souen, Senri Shiki married to Rima Toya. Of course, Taji knew Rima Toya was his late mother's younger sister and his blood-related aunt. He did get time to know her, he actually quite liked her more than what he had gathered from the past of how his mother was actually like.

Taji personally likes Senri, reserved and detached but he is fairly blunt and outspoken when he sees it necessary. He can always count on the mahogany hair, pale skin Aristocrat with such immense beauty it sometimes baffles the Pureblood.

Every single one of these Aristocrats has been following Kaname Kuran since they were children. Taji can't help but admire his uncle for it yet at the same time he admires both Zero and Yukashi. He couldn't ask for better fathers and now he will meet a new member of the family to which everyone is waiting for with hitched breaths.

By the time they all hear footsteps, Taji was about ready to tear the fluffy, nape-length locks out of his scalp. The first one to catch his attention is the silky hair Pureblood holding in his arms a quiet, pale skin baby wrapped in a soft blue bundle. Beside Zero, is Yuki smiling over Zero's arm while caressing the top of the baby's head.

Everything around him stops, he isn't sure if he's standing on the wooden floors anymore. Wide eyes observe in awe as Zero approaches them, quickly being hoarded by the Aristocrats and Ai wanting to see the newborn child.

"Aw! He's so cute! We should have one too, Senri, I bet ours will be beautiful." Rima hugs the mahogany hair male's arm, adoration touching her pretty face while her husband regards her with a small smile of his own in silent agreement.

"He has Zero's eyes; I can see a little bit of blonde on his head." Rika cooed, brushing her hand over the plump red cheek.

"Ah! He looks cuter than Ai-chan did." Hanabusa remarks earning a sharp slap by Ai reminding Taji of Kaname's actions in regard to Hanabusa's unfiltered mouth.

"What did you name him?" Takuma questions, smile toying on his handsome face as he stands next to Yuki not touching the baby once he noticed the growing irritation on Zero.

"Eisei meaning everlasting star," Zero answers in a loving tone, lilac eyes basically sparkling at the small creature in his arms. The sight squeezes Taji's chest fearing for a split moment he will no longer see such a face directed at him. He's startled when Zero's eyes glance at his direction, "What are you doing standing over there? You were more excited to see him than anyone here."

A blush of embarrassing creases on his cheeks, clearing his throat to compose himself ignoring Ai's discreet smirk at his reaction. They make space for the platinum blonde Pureblood to approach Zero and Eisei; the baby's wide lilac eyes lock onto Taji's, overwhelming the young man with something he's never felt before.