The Weekend (Part 2/2)

The angel made her full appearance in a dream for the first time since I was back home. It was fairly short and sweet, and she said that Jacob and I had done a good on up to this point.

She came down to my level as I stood on the white platform. "Do not let me down, Noah. Today is going to be very important. You have already built new friendships. Remember, you still have much left in your journey."

I smiled. "I'm going to try my best. For Natsuki, Jacob, and the other girls as well."

"I believe in you," she said. "Don't give up now."

----------------------------------

I woke up to the smell of bacon. I quickly threw some clothes on, but I forgot my crutches on the way out.

"Crap!" I exclaimed in pain, however, my leg wasn't hurting that bad. "Huh. Maybe I can get rid of these sooner or later."

I tried to go without them, and I actually had some success. Walking into the kitchen, I found Natsuki again cooking breakfast.

Jacob motioned to my legs. "Hey, you don't have your crutches."

It was good to see was in a better mood."Yeah. I'm gonna try to go without them today."

Natsuki turned around and smiled. "That's good. About time you get rid of those dumb things."

We all ate a delicious breakfast, which consisted of pancakes, bacon, and eggs. I started talking about what we'd need whenever Yuri gets here.

Maybe today was the day we reach our 50% mark. I could only hope we'd be successful at it.

Yuri called Jacob sometime yesterday and said she'd show up around noon. I had woke up around 10, and we finished breakfast by around 11. Yuri also said that she would bring the stuff she needed with her.

We cleaned the kitchen and got ready for Yuri's arrival. It was around 11:45, and I still had a bit of time to talk to Jacob about the dream.

"Hey, can we go outside for a bit?" I asked Jacob.

"Yeah, sure."

We stepped outside into the backyard similar to yesterday when Jacob had his fit.

"What's up?" he asked me.

"I had another dream last night." I said. Jacob sat taller in his seat. He nodded for me to continue. "She told me that today is going to be the most important day so far, and I'm thinking that we should go check on Sayori tonight."

Jacob nodded his head in agreement. "Yes. I agree with you. 'Cause in the game, she dies tomorrow if I'm not mistaken."

I nodded in return."Yeah. Well anyway, it's about noon so we should get ready."

Jacob suddenly perks up, due to a ring coming from inside the house. Yuri must've made her arrival a little earlier than expected.

The three of us greet her at the door.

"Um, hi. Sorry if I'm a little too early," Yuri said with a shy expression.

I smiled as Natsuki greeted her with a small hug, which I could tell surprised Yuri.

"You're perfectly fine," I reassured.