The Rise of the Third Eye

The angel returned to me that night. 

"Noah Whitfield, we must talk about something important before tomorrow." 

The white platform was steaming a darker grey this time, which I found mildly concerning. I looked up at her. "What is it?" 

"The Third Eye has risen, and is threatening the fate of your world," she began, and my eyes widened. "What? What exactly is the third eye?" 

The angel bowed her head and her expression became serious. "I don't have but so much time, but I will explain your question. The Third Eye is a being that connects to a gateway to higher consciousness that transcends you into a god. The reason he is a threat is that he wants to use his power for evil. We must stop him before he breaks free of this world." 

I understood her answer, but a new question arose in my mind. "What does the third eye have to do with us?" 

The angel looked at me even more seriously. "The one that your friend loves acquires information that is critical to his success. Do not let him get the information, or there will be no possible return to your world." 

I nodded. "I understand." 

"I must go now, to prepare for the upcoming war. We may not see each other for a while, so I must wish you good luck on this fateful battle," she said, and she began to disappear. However, I had one final question. 

"Wait! What is your name?" 

Her serious expression faded, and she suddenly floated to where she was directly in front of my face. Her pinky eyes glowed even in the darkness. She was truly beautiful. 

"My name is Maricana." 

With that, she faded away, but I didn't have any time to process what had happened. I was snapped back to reality in an instant. 

CRASH

We were waken up at around six in the morning. 

"What the..." Jacob mumbled as he sat up in the bed. 

"What was that?" Sayori said, scared. 

"Wait here, I'll go check it out," I commanded as I grab the shotgun near my dresser and sneak toward the crash.

I peeked around a corner near my kitchen, and I saw two guys with a purple uniform on. They were both turned around, so I had no way to see who it was. 

"They're not in the back of the house, David,"  the shorter guy said. 

"Very well, let's check near the guest bathroom." 

The taller guy turned around, so I hid further into the wall. I peeked out and pulled out my phone. I made sure the volume and flash was off, and I zoomed in to see the logo on the uniforms. I took a picture, and I looked at it. My blood went cold as I saw what it was.

It was the same eye logo from Natsuki's dad last night, just like Maricana told me. 

I turn back to go back to the room, but one of the guys said something. 

"Carl, did you hear that?" David's voice asked in a lower tone. I pulled the shotgun closer to my chest. I made sure the safety was turned off. 

"No sir, I didn't hear anything." Carl's voice answered. 

"Hmm."

I sighed in relief and went back to the room.

"Hey guys, it's me," I said.

"Who was it?" Monika asked, and I showed her the picture. 

Yuri looked scared when she saw it. "The LFS."