24. San Diego (Part 3)

We arrived back at the hotel around one in the the morning. Demi and I walked into our room, hand in hand, kicking our shoes off and changing into more comfortable clothes, before sitting on the end of the king sized bed.

"That was sweet," I started saying, meaning her surprise.

"You liked it? I thought you'd be freaking the fuck out."

I chuckled. "Oh, I was. But I just focused on you and it wasn't as bad."

Demi bit her lower lip, eyes closing as she looked down. I squeezed her hand, then in a rush, I pushed myself over, straddling her lap. With my hands on either side of her face, I pressed my lips to hers, and she moved hers fiercely against mine. Her tongue teased my upper lip, so I opened my mouth, letting her tongue in.

Meanwhile, I adjusted so that we were all the way on the bed, me still on top of her. Her hands made their way down my sides, gently cupping my butt, then squeezing.

Nearly out of breath, I sat up, reaching for the hem of my shirt. Demi bit her lip again, also sitting up to take her shirt off. Her skin looked so smooth, and I couldn't help myself from rubbing my hand over her ribs. I felt her gasp at my touch, tossing her head back. Then she pushed forward, getting on her knees to unbutton my pants. She started tugging them down, so I had to move and help her, then we got hers off.

I grinned when I heard them land on the floor. Demi grabbed my face, kissing me again. I ended up on the bottom, which I didn't mind, but she asked anyway.

"I'm fine," I insisted. My fingers were tracing her ribs, right under her black, lacy bra.

Nodding, she asked, "Do you want this? I know we didn't before, so I don't-"

"Do it," I told her, cutting her off. Her hand started to go around to my back, and I lifted myself up enough for her to unhook my bra. I then took hers off.

I gasped slightly when her fingers tickled the skin above my panties. I felt her smiling as she kissed my stomach a few times. And finally, she pulled them down, me helping by lifting my lower half so she could take them off and toss them to the floor. I quickly sat up, placing my fingers under the elastic of her panties, and with her help, I got them off, adding them to the pile on the floor.

"You ready?" Demi whispered, as I lay back, feeling her body heat course over my body. I only nodded in response, and Demi started kissing me. She began at my neck, then moved down to my chest, to my stomach, and she stopped at my thigh. She moved my legs apart, leaning over me.

I could only stare into her eyes as her finger slipped inside of me. A small gasp of pleasure escaped me, but then she moved her finger, going deeper, and I moaned. My eyes closed, only focused on the wiggling sensation I felt. It was better than anything I had ever experienced before.

Demi was breathing hard, finger going deeper, making me pant with pleasure, until she stopped.

"You're really good at that," I finally whispered once I caught my breath.

Demi grinned.