28. Toronto (Part 4)

I was back in the hotel room, waiting for Demi. I assumed she was coming back anyway. Unless she was going to have someone else pack her things so we could leave in the morning. Or maybe she would leave without-

No. I can't think like that.

I sat on the bed, phone on silent because I got sick of all the rumors swirling around the internet.

Finally, the door clicked open and Demi rushed in.

"Maia! There you are!"

"Yeah, I'm here," I said slowly, unsure what to make of her excited tone. She jumped on the bed, tackling me as she wrapped her arms around me. I hugged her back, confused. "What's going on?"

But she didn't answer. Instead she pressed her mouth to mine, kissing me quickly, as if her life depended on it. "Why don't you seem happy to see me?" she asked when she pulled back, sitting on the bed.

I shrugged. "I am, but I-You didn't call me out on stage tonight." I glanced down at my hands before saying the next part. "So I thought you were upset about what happened."

Demi was shaking her head. "I looked over and you were gone. I'm sorry. But I told everyone that you're not cheating." She paused, lifting my chin. "You turned your phone off, didn't you?"

I nodded.

"That makes sense." She got her phone out and pulled up YouTube, typing quickly. She showed me a video from her show, the one that I left early. The one that ended less than an hour ago. I listened to her small speech and I smiled a tight lipped smile.

"That was amazing," I told her as she set her phone to the side. "You're amazing." She was grinning when I kissed her. "I love you," I whispered next to her ear, making her laugh a little bit.

"I love you too."

Demi showered and got into some comfy clothes for bed. We needed as much sleep as possible because we had to leave early in the morning.

But I felt like I needed to somehow make it up to Demi. Something to show her I was all hers.

After she dried her hair and got into bed, I immediately straddled her legs and began kissing her. She made a small, surprised, but pleased sound and kissed me back. Her tongue teased my top lip and I moaned into the kiss. I took her bottom lip between my teeth and gently pulled it. She moaned, louder than I had.

She was still moaning a little as she took my shirt off, kissing my chest and stomach.

Soon, we were both completely unclothed, and Demi was flat on her back with me over top of her. I licked her from her bikini line, to her chest, and all the way up to her chin. She let out a little gasp when I traced my tongue around her nipple.

"Maia," she moaned.

"Yes?" I asked.

She looked at me as my fingers found their way up the inside of her thigh, head rolling back. "Please," she begged. "Please, baby, please."

A smile formed on my lips as I slipped two fingers inside her. She immediately moaned with pleasure as I tried mimicking what she'd done to me, wiggling my fingers around, and going as deep as I could. I found that wiggling made her moan louder and going deeper made her scream.

Eventually she gripped the sheets, letting a little growl escape from her lips. Then she grabbed me and flipped me over, getting on top of me.