Ch 6 - Action

Oh Sona. It takes a lot of playing around to get the answers out of you. Now to continue school duties, Devil work, and off course it's Friday so the punishments and the Con. And their was much joy.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Sona was at her desk early Friday morning as she was thinking about last night before her Queen and the boys came in.

"Sona it's fine. We're all friends aren't we?" Asked Rias.

"Yeah. Just that this isn't one of my expertise." She slumped into the bath.

"Easy Sona. I'm sure you don't want to tell him right away. Correct?" Assured Tsubaki.

"Tell Yuuto and I tell (FN)."

"Is that a bet?"

"It may be a while then."

Akeno giggled. "Tsuderes at large."

"Agreed." Nodded Rias.

"I don't know Gremory. What do you do? You and the Dragon boy get along well." Sona wanted advice but didn't want to ask for it straight out.

"Sona? Sona?"

"Hey Lady Sona?" You asked her.

"Huh?" Sona jumped back into her seat as she snapped out of her daydream. "What?"

"My apologies Lady Sona. I said good morning. I can't wait to cosplay for the convention after those two clean the locker room. Same cosplay right?"

"Yeah." She looked away and took a breath. That scent. "Are you wearing cologne?"

You blushed. "Yeah. Thought it would... be more professional?"

"I like it." She smiled. Something as of late hard to do. Make Sona smile. Yeah. You made her smile. "

"Thanks Sona. That makes me feel more confident." Master... what's this in feeling. It's nice having it in return.

"Glad you're prepping for all of this. And tonight we have fun."

"Yeah. What time we close up shop."

Good question. Think. It's a convention. We're just supervising but we aren't doing much work. "Your call."

"Sweet."

I do need to let Tsubaki take over tonight. Her and Saji can manage while I'm on a da... I mean pact.

~~~~~

The time came as you stood by the boys locker room. They had a soccer game yesterday so it left a mess. They showered off granted by the smell of must, cheap aerosol cologne, and mud from the field lead to believe these two were in for it. Two hours cleaning or suspended in school for a few days. They were smart and would rather clean.

"Well guys you showed up." You laughed.

"Yes Councilman." Sighed on of the boys.

"Sweep first. Then all the showers wiped down, sinks cleaned, floor mopped, and make this place smell good. Sheesh." You step back and grab a seat. "Get to work perverts."