Answers

Is this protagonist based off another person I know?

Well, not one set person. This time around I really needed to make a character that was similar to Sona and at the same time make the proper adjustments. Not every guy can date Sona.

Three underrated anime

Amagi Brilliant Park
Sky Wizards Academy
D Frag

How many hours put into this?

Uhhhh... 60-100. Wide gap so sorry. I found some scenes just challenging. The chapter about her having the double nightmares I was listening to the song and seemed perfect in my mind. It was Girls Can Be Cruel by Infusion. Getting to the story, a lot of playbacks. Harder than I thought. But worth it.

Funniest jokes with apprentices?

I got a few. Tina it's "Jim got a haircut" from Ed, Edd, and Eddy when Ed at DD's cactus when he was sleep walking.

"You turn the page you wash your hands." Rocko's Modern Life joke I say with some friends.

"For Canada, and all she stands for." Sometimes a little moderation at the end by a joke to say Canada is awesome.

Just to name a few.

Favorite story so far?

Angel On Edge. No contest. But proud of all of them.

Favorite skateboard trick?

That I can do I love a solid nollie flip. Pop just right and it rotates nicely. Crisp.

That I can't do, hmmm, frontside flip and front to switch crook. I tried both of them and so I've been sucking wind. Maybe one day.

Tips for a blind date?

Haha. Wow. Considering my two real relationships were blind dates. It's weird man. Tinder wasn't around last time I was single. Yeah. Mind you I'm in a complicated relationship. I won't go into detail because it's my fault just as much as hers but here goes.

-Go alone.
-Be polite.
-Don't steal most of the conversation.
-Men. Bring money. Goes well or not it's better you pay. Trust.
-Don't do a movie. Period. Not on a blind date. Just no. "Hey good to meet you. Let's go into a dark room and hope everything goes smooth and not awkward." Please. Spare me brotha.

When do sequels get updates?

I wanted to work on other stuff while keeping them around. Unfortunately everything ends eventually.

Mizore is going to have one final arc that's going to bring the snow people, the Aono family, and Yokai family all in conflict with (FN) and Rioicchi at the front of it.

Rias has the candidates for Millicas as well as her husband searching for his family roots. He was an orphan for most of his life after all.

Akeno. I honestly love Raiden Cloud. Everything about him. Doesn't top Raven and Kammi but best OC child to date. Love it. After the strip club conflict will arise obviously and then it's everyone trying to get alone with each other. Especially Ravel and Akeno.

Inner Moka. Blood and Breath 2 hasn't reached it's main conflict yet. No spoilers. Won't be that guy. She has a lot to go.

Anyone can message for spoilers if they want. Or ask anything really. My door is always open. Please don't be shy or scared to reach to me.

Will Sona Volume 2 ever happen?

I thought about this. I was in one of those daily overthinking moments. I called a friend and I said I wasn't sure how to go with it. Out of the dozen DxD stories I got this one was going to be the most different. I accomplished that. It was more of a school life feel. Mission complete.

But, there is a but. I invision these two going to college. I see those two eventually moving in after highschool. I see a future.

Sona 2 is not out of the question. But at this time with one or two sequels in demand, four of them not finished, and then other works on my plate it would be on hold. It's tough and I feel terrible but it was a decision I made. On the bright side more Rias and others.

Well guys that's all I got. Thanks for those who tuned in to the livestream Q and A and if you have more questions inbox me or comment. Love you all.

-AJ