Ch 9 - Catching On

You just had your first kiss. Sona had hers too. How's she taking this in and where do you go from here? And how can you keep this up having it secret?

Enjoy.

~~~~~

You separate the kiss and look at each other. Both in a bit of shock and blushing. But still making eye contact. Not sure what to say to say at first. But you had to speak up so it wasn't awkward. "That was my first kiss."

"Mine too. I do hope you appreciate giving you my all." She gave a stern look.

"That I do. Though it's going to be interesting. I mean honestly when class comes around do you have any idea how hard it will be to not give you a kiss as I enter the council room?"

"Well..." He makes a good point. But I can't. "I understand."

"Thank you. So, do you have much free time on your hands? Sona you can't just be a workaholic. Spa? Sight see? A good show?" Back to the learning game. Has to be more to her.

"I do relax in a spring twice a month if possible. Pacts allow me to travel sometimes. Being the boss is hard."

You chuckle. "I know Sona. Yeah I can work myself sick sometimes but I think when I pick up a manga, watch an anime, play cards, or whatever I kind of think I deserve it after I work hard. You should do the same. I want to treat you out to dinner sometime. So another pact." Sona was amazed as you continue to tell her your thoughts. "Sorry. Probably too forward."

"Not at all. I, like that. I'm sure we can make this work for a bit. Hard to keep it quiet but days like this I enjoy. And soon we shall have a busy schedule as you will be doing some mkrebstuff settling in. Some nice adventures and tasks ahead." Hopefully you can handle it like I think you can. "So should we fire some questions for each other?"

"You go first." What do I ask my girlfriend and not to dig too deep?

"Top five ways to live?" Sona asked. Impress me. (Men take care of these things carefully. Be yourself of course but you know.)

"Well..." What do I say? Top five. Not just any five. "Be a gentleman, stay true to yourself, think before you act, work hard and then some, and be kind to others because too many people are jerks."

Mature for his age. Maybe this is the first time I've dated. "Wow. Close enough. I will go off of that."

"Cliché but favorite food?"

"Some good sushi. Helps put the troubles away."

Got what I need. "Alright. You. Me. Sushi. Tonight. How's that sound?" You just asked her out to dinner on an actual date.

"What? Tonight? So sudden Dear." I will not have food and morals control my decisions.

"I know a place and after that maybe I can walk you home if that's okay with you and see you Monday unless you need me?"

Just this once. "Awfully nice of you. Tell me when."

Wow my first actual night with a girlfriend. I hope it's more than once. I feel great about this. Thank you for being good to me Master.

"You're welcome." She smiled.

"Huh?"

"You will learn with time."