Ch 19 - Girl Home

I can say I have only brought three girlfriends home. One we lasted a month but are on sweet friendship terms, one is a blonde spoiled brat I'll say hi and that's really it, and the certain one Lady Relentlezz. It's nerve racking bringing a girl home for the first time. Worse when it's vise versa. How's Sona going to just take all of this in? Especially after a long and hasty night.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Sona teleported back to her house to check up on some things and wash up before going back to your house. Wanting to ease her head and make a good first impression. She walked into her closet and thought about it. Something appealing but appropriate. A nice day with no wind and want to look good for him. She looked through some dresses. A modest approach being knee high. Swinging hangers around. Black was too soon, pink a no go, red too gaudy. Something casual. And maybe some nice sandals. What do we have here? A blue dress not too low cut with short sleeves. Elegant and pretty. "This is it. Some sandals and I'll knock on his door."

She got in the shower and began to wash quickly. Nervous since this was the first time she was invited to a boy's house. And by boy meaning having to be the center of attention. Hello this is the girlfriend. She had to make sure her skin was smooth her make up nice and neat yet not too much. This was something new. Dressing for important Devil and school events before yet never a boy. She was in for it.

~~~~~

Sona was skeptical of this whole thing but knew this must be done. She knocked and stood back. Looked down at her flats to make sure she had no dirt underneath.

You answered the door. "You look lovely."

"Tried to balance everything out." She smiled.

"How do you balance stunning? Come right on in." You open the door and she stepped inside.

Wow. I'm actually in his living room. She switched into her indoor shoes and slowly followed your way into the kitchen. Your parents were sitting down at the table sharing a pot of tea.

"Hello there." Greeted your father.

"Honey who's this you brought in this morning?" Asked your mother.

"Mom, Dad, this is Sona Sitri. The one keeping me in line. She's the President of the Student Council. And, also my girlfriend."

She blushed. "I'm not that special (FN). Nice to meet you."

"By all means have a seat and some tea. We just got notified of a guest." Your father comforted her as he put down his paper.

"I'm actually shocked son. I didn't think you would be bringing a girlfriend home." Your mother eased herself.

"Why not Mom?"

"No interests."

"Ma! What do you mean no interests?"

"Well Honey you put a lot of work into school and you told us how proud you are about being part of the Student Council. Didn't think you would have time for a girlfriend. Let alone have her be the President."

"Well here she is..."

"How long have you been together now?" She asked.

Sona please answer this one.

Not even reading into this one Sona stepped in. "I would say maybe a week or two. Not long at all. He met my sister only yesterday."

Your father sipped his tea. "So question Sona. How is it like with the school now? When I was a kid it was originally all girls."

"Funny you mention that. We take care of the issues and choose punishment." Sona giggled.

"Yeah. I had two peeking toms scrub the locker rooms not too long ago. Funny stuff."

"Hard for the girls I take it?" Your father asked.

"Some yes. Though I say we do a fair job." Replied Sona.

"That's fabulous to hear. You see my son was raised a gentleman by my wife and I. I expect nothing less. Open doors. Help her as she's seated. As such. A man who does neither is either a pimp or pig. Neither which I allow in my house. Not on my ship. It's not tightly steered but that is one thing that goes untolerated and that's where I stand. He behaving?"

Geez Dad... He laid down some serious buisness. Like he was a CEO or trying to scare Sona off.

"More than I could ask for. Communicates, opens doors, and after studying went out to dinner a few days ago. Rather nice. Most boys especially at our school would never." Sona had your back and assessed the situation. Things were going to be smooth.

"Glad to hear. So, you're the President?" Asked your mother.

"I applied for it my Sophmore year and got it. I too run a tight ship. His friend Saji brought me in when I had a huge pile of paperwork. I asked him if he was in charge what action he would take with the tasks at hand. He surprised me. Then I was helping a friend for a favor while he tagged along and you know the rest. I'm lucky to have him." Wow... I just realized if I put it lime that he's more of a dream. Tsubaki and Gremory were right. I knew they were right and it's staring at my face this whole time. What on Earth do I do? And Serafall is going to want to do lunch after her and Saji wake up and whatever. I'm going to seriously hear it from her.

"Why thank you for looking after our son. Happy to hear he's proper. I hope the two of you are happy as well." Your mother nodded.

I'm beyond happy. I feel, whole really. I wonder how long it will take me to tell him that.

~~~~~

And it just keeps on going. Sona met your parents and she is still finding everyday an increase of how she feels. This will bottle up for sometime before it bursts. How big is the bottle? A water bottle? A wine bottle? Hug. Maybe it's a five gallon jug. Oh boy... what happens if Serafall flirts with you and dates Saji? Sona might be having heartburn.

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day cause you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz