Ch 18 - Tsudy No More

After back to back nightmares and dying to see you Sona is in a wicked state of mind. What's her motives?

Enjoy.

~~~~~

It's much different for a guy. He gets up and will either go to the couch, get dressed, shower, or grab a drink of course. Sona couldn't just go right over. You would think but she was in disbelief and over thinking everything at that moment.

I can't go there without a bra on. That's one. But it's so late. Should I change? Well, t-shirt and shorts then? Will it turn him off? Debate only to double clutch her thinking process. Thinking herself not attractive in an outfit choice and wanted to be comfortable too. What to do while still being modest? Fine. I'll put one on. She told herself and she did it. A quick look in the mirror and she sighed. "I don't have makeup on either. I guess we'll find out what happens and learn. Hope I'm not just okay after that. Many personality traits that is. Guess I'll teleport back over. Nappy time. He wouldn't make a move right?"

*Teleport*

Whatever spell or something Serafall put on you was hard to say how it worked. If it's early morning it wasn't clear how long you would sleep. Given it was night time it could be morning or it could be around noon. Hard to say on her end.

Sona looked at you and was surprised you haven't moved a single centimeter. "You can't even move Babe?" She sighed and lifted up the bed covers. Examining that everything was the way it was hours ago when she left. "Night." She got herself comfortable and pulled the covers back over. Then observing more. The smell of the place for the start. Not surprised but it's not musty. No sweaty odor and no dirty clothes on the floor. Though I'm sure if he saw a dirty thong on my floor he would blush and I don't want to know how I'd react. The sheets are fresh and it smells like him. The little details made her warm inside. "Night Babe." She grabbed an arm and snuggled to it. Mine.

~~~~~

Sona slept peacefully from there. It was a gloomy morning at 9 AM when she woke up and realized that you were still there. Again no motion or movement. "Geez Babe did she really knock you out?" She asked to you but pretty obvious no response. Shocking. But then Sona started to over think yet again. This like the movie where in order to wake up a kiss is in order? Hmmm. Suppose it couldn't hurt at all. "Hey Babe. (FN). I gave you time." She leaned over and grabbed your face.

"Sona?"

"Huh!?" She sprung back to the other side of the bed. "You're awake?"

"I think." You lifted your head and torso. "What happened last night. Feel like I slept on the floor and someone out me to bed."

He doesn't know anything? I can get out of this then right? No. I can't lie to him. He's my boyfriend. I've lied enough. Too much. "You feel okay?"

"Sleepy but that's about it."

Sona just like every other girl would was dreadfully nervous. "What's the last thing you remember?"

"Your house. Cuddling and that's it. What happened? Wait... we're in my room... Sona?"

"No!" She exclaimed.

"So we,"

"We most certainly did not!" She shouted.

"I take you're dressed Sona?"

She blushed. "Well, I'm in my gown."

"I'm sure you look beautiful. So you brought me to my bed and stayed the night? And to think I have to memory of this." You shake your head in embarrassment.

"Well, you fell asleep. I think my sister, casted a spell. It made you sleep. I brought you here and, came back." She finished her sentence in a sad tone.

"Sorry. You okay?"

"I had a rough night." She sighed.

"Night terrors? Pkease tell me no."

She nodded. "Twice."

"Master you okay? Please. Tell me."

"I just, am a little jealous. My sister. It's hard not to compare."

"And you don't give yourself the benefit of the doubt? Bullshit!" You cry.

"Why me over her?"

"You're smarter. More edgy. Have authority. And he was a duck to take care of. Oh Luna." A small summoning circle appears and the duck enters the realm. "Comfort Mommy."

*Quack* She flew and hugged into her arms. *Quack quack*

"Well. It is sweet. Oh Luna thank you." She hugged the ducky like a stuff animal. Starting to feel good about herself again. "And thank you Babe for cheering me up."

You smile. "You're my girlfriend. And yes I would never see a type like Serafall as something to my liking. Though after your nightmares you came here?"

"I did." She looked down. "It was about insecurities of myself. How the girls look at you. Serafall especially. She's flirty."

"Well I did tell her I have someone and you admitted to us being together. That was on you. Trust me. I like you. You're my type. Feel good about yourself. I mean can you be more affectionate yeah but I have no complaints."

"Well, Babe is their something you want to do to help our relationship?"

"We've only been dating a few weeks."

"Hush!"

"..." You shake your head.

"I, get too carried away don't I?" She hugged you and it hit her that her ways have been hurtful. Not in every way but knows she isn't a flirt or a pleaser. "Though another thing I'm jealous of is I'm bad at showing affection."

"You had a fiancè. Something I don't get?"

"It was an arrangement. A few things wrong there. But he's no longer a matter. It was two years ago. I refused to have a man smarter than me and have me cater to him like a clingy housewife. I beat him in a game of chess."

"Can we play for fun?" You raise an eyebrow. "Sounds intimidating. Sexy as well."

"How?"

You take her hand. "Power and brains.  Have a marble set in the living room. Rarely gets used."

"Well, we can play. But I wanted to ask you. What do you want us to do to move forward?" Please don't say anything disgusting.

"Meet my parents? Double date?"

"Oh. Right..."

You saw her face glow a little pink. "You alright? You seem a little red."

"Nothing!" A lie of course but you didn't mind this.

"Tell you what. Teleport back here in a few and we'll have breakfast here?"

"I guess so. Yeah. See you soon. Thank you." I really almost offered my body to him. That was close. Stupid hormones. I don't have to worry about my sister until this afternoon but at least she won't flousy my boyfriend.

~~~~~

Sona almost cracked right in half. Spilling her guts. Admitting she had a rough night and having you and Luna comforting you. Then admitting she's insecure. It's a lot. And more to come. How you going to hold up?

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day cause you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz