Ch 16 - Behind The Bra

Sona doesn't know where to go from here. She is going to follow up with her sister and your thoughts. Should be interesting.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

It was interesting how everything was all lined up. Popcorn, a massive cake, juices and pop of all kinds and because of Devil magic massive bed sofas crowd the living room area. Serafall laid down and started to work her charm on Saji.

"So handsome can I get you anything? A drink? Something to eat? Maybe some cuddles and a massage?" She cooed.

"You made cake?" Asked Saji.

"Go for it. You're a hard working boy." She giggled.

"I try to at least."

"Anything else Blondie? Some pineapple juice maybe?"

Pineapple... wait a minute. She trying to...

"All I ask is love in return." She winked at him.

"Can't be rude. I'll serve to everyone." Saji got the knife and started to split the cake as the doorbell rang one last time. Kiba was finally at the door and Tsubaki let him in. Greeting him with a hug which was something he just quite wasn't used to. But after seeing Sona she knew she had to change that. "Yo Kiba want cake?"

"Serafall made cake I'm guessing? I won't decline."

Cake was actually worth it. You never really got bribed with cake. First time for everything. "Wow. Like yum. This is amazing."

"Sona's idea." Play it off.

"Thought it would be nice." Sona did her best but she was dreadfully nervous about tonight. The fact Serafall invited boys over the house she no longer lives in and Sona had protection slightly itching against her bare breast was uncomfortable. Should I have a talk with him upstairs?

Go for it. Have a nice chat. Serafall communicated through her thought.

Good luck. Issued Tsubaki.

"Hey Babe?" She went to you.

"Yes Sona?"

"Can you and I talk and I'll shoe you my room?"

"Absolutely. I'm not in trouble right?" You ask.

"You've been good so no." She was hesitant but grabbed your hand and lead the way there. Up the cherry wood stairs and into the first door on the left. "Here it is I guess." A perfume like smell and as anyone could imagine it was kept tidy. No towels or any clothes on the floor, no visual dust, and the moonlight was amazing through the white silk curtains.

"Sona this is beautiful. Similar to what I thought. Not royalty but someone important dwells here. If you understand my meaning."

"Yes (FN). I wanted to show you since I've seen yours a few times. And, about us."

"Actually, as did I."

Oh no. Is he upset with me? Is it about the secrecy? My appearance? "You did?"

"Yeah. About you telling your sister. Didn't know you had one till today. You alright with us as a couple for everyone to know?"

Sona was nervous and thought she going to be put on the spot. Guess not. This time. "You're, not mad?"

"None taken."

"No. Just want you to be okay with everything. I'm aware your sister might do what most big sisters do and that peer pressure you into whatever that may be."