Ch 10 - Feels

After your date with Sona she was going to drop you off and see you Monday morning in the student council room before classes started. Tsubaki and Saji joining you as well. Is anyone going to catch on? What is going down Monday?

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Monday Sona was in a cheerful mood. Still much planning to do for open house but she was ahead of schedule and had a good weekend because of you. Happily drinking a cup of tea while double checking her work for today and putting together her plan for the day. She was in a great mood.

Tsubaki walked in to see her bestfriend in a fantastic state of mind. "Someone's happy. What did you do this weekend Sona?"

"Treated myself to fresh air and good food. Been a while. While today is school and seeing if I can give (FN) a little comrade." Sona smiled as she flipped through. "We're changing the boys life."

"So he found a girlfriend?" Tsubaki winked.

"He is nowhere near ready. Still hasn't worked pacts yet." She didn't think she would blush but Tsubaki saw through it.

"I thought so. I know your thing for him. You sure nothing can be worked? Pity."

"What's a pity?"

"Oh Sona. He may be just some boy to you. But do you notice those features he has? Outside looks of course." Tsubaki grabbed a seat on the desk.

"He's hard working?" Sona tried to drop this quickly. But nothing was going to work. She knew this but fought it anyway.

"Mature, a gentleman, sympathetic, kind, caring, strong willed, and you do know that some cute girl can easily snatch him up knowing he's in the dating pool. Maybe one of your girls. One of Gremory's. A Phenix. Or maybe just some girl in school wanted to take advantage of a guy being single. Oh boo-hoo. (FN) has a girlfriend and is head over heels for her. She made a bento for him and invited him over for a study break and nookie when mom's not home." Tsubaki tried her best efforts to see if mind games would help herself. Sona was going to hear every word said echo into every part of her brain. (And sound like Miss. Smith just a little bit.)

Sona stood up and smacked her hand on the desk. "Not under me and my rules!" She snapped. Her boil volcano boiling. Red in the face and furious was a weak word for it.

"Really? What rules you two have?" Gotcha.

"What? I..." She sat back down. "How did you find out?"

"You told me you liked him. Rias and Akeno know too. It was a matter of when. So I would like details on how you two are together. Wish to support you as well."

"Well we won best couple at the convention. From there my mouth slipped and said we're together. He took me out Saturday to a nice walk and some sushi. You're right. He's a dreamy boy. Can get better." Sona looked out the blinds from a window to see students flooding through the doors. "And many beautiful girls at this school too. Other schools girls would lean him against a locker and steal his lips. And yet, I'm not that type of girl." She sighed sadly.

"You're right. You're not."

The room temperature seemed to drop slightly. "So what do I do?" Asking out of the blue.

"Nothing. You said girl. He wants a woman. One that doesn't need to be taken care of. He likes the strong and independent type. Surely he's said it before. You're what he's looking for."

"Hey ladies." You walk in by yourself. "I miss anything good?" You wink at Sona.

"Planning out our work today. I actually have plans for you. To find a nice companion for you. A little friend to keep you company. Do you know what a familiar is?" Sona was happy to be giving you a gift.

"An animal of some kind?" You ask.

"An animal or sometimes an object that's spiritual and has a bond with you. We have someone to meet for you to find one. Could be something very fitting as well. Powerful, playful, maybe even tactical. Many to choose from."

"Sweet. A spiritual pet. Maybe some kind of reptile or bird. Can't wait. Can you describe one for me? Please Sona?"

"I knew that would cheer up your Monday (FN). Asia has a dragon that shoots lightning. He treats her like his mother."

"Awesome. I can't wait. Thanks Sona. Can I get a hug?" You extend the arms.

"Well," She looked at Tsubaki. Then back to you. "Come here you."

You feel Sona's chest squish into your and you blush a little. "Thanks for everything."

"Anything for you. And just one more thing..." She looked over. "Tsubaki knows."

"About?" Had to keep playing dumb because you promised her.

"Us. She kinda beat it out of my mind. You know?

"Ohhhhhh... hi Tsubaki..." You awkwardly smile.

"Treat her good. I'll leave it at that and go off of her wishes to keep this between the three of us. That is all. As for you. Our Master has work and you need to get as much homework done as possible tonight. And keep in mind this guy is only around once a month." Tsubaki smiled at you. Trusting you with her best friend's well being.

~~~~~

Hours passed by and you were at Sona's desk in the student council room and naturally the first one there banging out what was left of your homework. History done. Science finishing. Language half done. You rested your head on the desk to have a moment breather. Must take a moment to recoup. Ugh. A bit much. A little beat after the day. Least easier for you when you get back home.

Sona and Tsubaki walk in the door and just giggle together. Seeing you snooze at the desk was starting to become a regular thing and since they could talk about their relationships together they could have a little fun with it. Though Tsubaki didn't have a label on hers she was still seeing someone.

"How much time I have?" Sona asked.

"Not long. Wake him gently." Insisted Tsubaki.

She went over and tapped his shoulder. "(FN)? Dear?" She shook you.

"Huh?" Opening your eyes to see Sona was a beautiful sight. "Hey there." You slide the chair out, stand straight up, and grab her hand. "I've missed you Sona."

"I've been thinking about you. How can't I? Only living basically a dream for a week. Sides a hickup here and there. Perfection along with small blemish or two. Thanks to you Honey."

"(FN) I don't know what to say... I feel hot and a little nervous but it's okay."

"Well then." You get close as her chest is pushing against yours and faces so close you can feel the best of her blush. "May I?"

"...yes."

You kiss her and the door slammed open. Saji is there just entering. "Score!"

Sona used her magic on the door handle to shut it right in his face as he recoiled back out of the room. "Sorry. And thank you. You've been helping me attack the day myself. Thanks Dearest."

"Always Sona."

~~~~~

Now I got a 7 AM to maybe 6 PM day after work and errands but before I got to the familiars I wanted to know your ideas. I've had a few myself I'm going to play around with. Just wanted to hear from everyone. Leave comments below and I'll get to you as soon as I can. It's different now because some places in New York for work I don't get service or Wi-Fi. Just bare with me. Happy to hear from everyone.

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day cause you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz