Ch 7 - Crystal

Sona said she came to terms. But apparantly wants to date on the fly. What's that all about? Not showing up the girls or doesn't want it in public? Gotta be more to it. What is she hiding? Do you get it out of her or happily go through the night?

Enjoy.

~~~~~

As you grab your Master's had you start to dance. She is blushing a little as you try to go at a slow enough pace to talk to her. "So Sona are you enjoying yourself?"

"Well I am away from a desk and haven't had a dance in sometime. Let alone by a boy."

"Or boyfriend."

"Keep that between us."

"Any reason Sona?"

"Well..." I can only imagine what Serafall would say about this. Let alone Tsubaki and Rias. "Separating business and personal lives. Just trying to be professional."

"Sure thing Sona. I'm glad. I honestly can breath a little bit better now."

"And why is that? Am I intimidating?"

"A strong, intelligent, willed, and independent woman. For starters."

"Yet you can probably pick up someone else with less of a headache."

"Worth it. Haven't you ever heard someone say power is sexy?"

Sona blushed again. "I thought I told you to not be indecent."

You step towards her. "Just being honest. I'm a professional. Not a politician. I just had gifted to me my first girlfriend. I don't plan on her being lost from me anytime soon."

Well I did say we are together. Not heartbreaking at all. Plus I do like him. But I rushed into this by accident. Our first day together and we win an award and have a dance. Good progress. "What do you want to do after we get out of here?"

"Leave your call and we find a place to eat? Study together?"

She smiled. "You know at least it was it just hang out. You come up with options. But I'll take you up on that. A bento and we head to the council room?"

(Girlfriend and I are guilty on this. Deciding dinner can be tough here and there.)

"Sounds heavenly. Can a Devil say that?" You question yourself.

"I believe so." She giggled.

"Feel less tense? First time I've heard you laugh too."

"Why I..." Am I going too far? "Don't be ridiculous. I'm not that headstrong."

"Weeeeeeeelllllll... I can't say can I..."

Sona gasped. "Am I really?"

"Maybe can loosen up after hours Sona but that's really about it." You put your hand on her waist. "Anything for the weekend? Want to just clear up our schedule tonight and go from there? My treat."

Sona was thinking all of this over in her mind. Everything all happening at once. Now discovering that being a girlfriend isn't about pampering, being spoiled, and having a title. It's about time together. "This is all so fast. My week is just giving me such a headache." 

"Tea and bento while we help other? Might release some stress." You tried to ease everything.

"My word. Don't get fresh with me." She replied in a sassy tone.