Ch 12 - Element Training

With Luna at your side as well as your Master/Girlfriend by your side it's time to take the next step into training. Using magic to max capacity.

Shout out to Kitty. One of her favorite stories.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

It was a couple days before open house at the school. With your help things were ahead of schedule as everyone at the student council can relax a bit. Not Sona though. She was all business. Walking into the council room and to her desk you already knew this.

"Afternoon my lady." You nod.

"Hello. So any plans today?" She asked.

"Just one. Hold out your arms."

"Alright." She agreed.

You summon Luna as she appears on your shoulder. "Now girl, say sorry to Mommy. Alright?"

*Quack* The duck hovered over and landed on her hand. Then wobbled her way over to snuggle in her chest.

"That's a good girl." You smiled.

"She is adorable. Speaking of which I do have more training for you. Didn't think it would be until weeks from now. Better late than never. You got swimsuit?"

"At home I do. What's going on?"

"Well I might be able to help you with your magic training. We haven't gotten there just yet. But it could also help Luna here too. Isn't that right ducky?"

*Quack*

"That's a yes. Where to?"

"I have a spot for water training in the woods. We have daylight so let's use it. Waterfall training."

"Alright Sona. Can't wait."

~~~~~

Thanks to a few teleports you found yourself by a waterfall in the forest with a swimsuit under your clothes. It was peaceful with a river and flowing water and the only noise coming from the wildlife. Good thing for the privacy. Luna could swim and fly around as she pleased.

"This is a beautiful place Sona." Eyeing the view.

"At times I come here to ease my thoughts for a few moments. But usually just for training." She grabbed some hangers. "Don't get your clothes dirty."

"Sure thing. I also don't want Luna spraying anyone again."

*Quack* The duck smiled as she wobbled over to the water to take a swim and a bath. You on the other hand hung up your clothes on the hangers and had them hooked on a rope connected between two trees.

"Alright. It feels good taking a splash again. Sona are we going in?" You look over at her in a purple one piece suit. "Wow you look great."

"Don't be; thank you." She was thinking a bad comment was coming her way. But it wasn't over the top so she stopped herself.

"Sure thing. What now?"

"Luna can squirt water. It can go from a squirt gun like she did to me the other night, or possibly the power of a fire hose." Sona must have been doing her research.

"Hey Luna. Fire some water for me towards that cove." You instructed.

*Quack* She jerked her neck back and unleashed a blast of water. Not quite a fire hose but this little ducky can pack a punch.

"Wow Luna, surprised me there." Amazed at what the little creature could do.

Sona smiled. "Now for some magic. Fetch me two buckets of water." You nodded as you knelt down towards the river to retrieve them. As you carefully lifted the two full buckets Luna followed behind you. "Alright. Watch me." Sona put her hand over one of the buckets as the palm of her hand started to glow with magic. Almost at an instance the water came to a boil. "See?" Another moment later she turned it into ice. "You have magic too. With training it could be of real use to you. You can boil and freeze water and much more. I specialize in water. You could do fire, water, lightning, and almost anything with magic. So if you created fire, Luna put it out, and then casted lightning you could easily harm an enemy."