late

(this includes make out scene, so i'd like to apologize if this is bad. i rarely write this kind of stuff)

-

luke was pacing around the living room, checking his watch every five seconds and sighed. his boyfriend has been gone ever since this morning, and hasn't sent a text or call all day.

it was currently 9pm, and luke was ready to go to bed but he wouldn't until michael got home. he was about to call him again for the thirtieth time, until he heard the door crack open and there stood his black headed boyfriend.

luke faced michael, crossing his arms and gave him a hard glare. "where the hell were you?"

michael sighed, and shoved his hands in his pockets. "i-"

"you've been gone all day michael! you didn't even leave a note, or answer any of my calls or texts!" luke shouted, showing him all the missed calls.

"if you would shut up and let me explain for once i could answer your question!" michael snapped.

luke clenched his jaw, and waited for michael's excuse.

michael ran his hand through his hair and bit his lip. "i just wanted time to myself. i didn't want to say anything because i know you'd get upset-"

"and you don't think i am now? i was worried about you! i'm not upset, no. i'm furious. you're gone all day, and don't even tell me where your going. so tell me michael, what all did you do today?"

michael has never seen his boyfriend this angry before and it scared him a little. "i um.. hung out with ashton and-"

"oh, so you can hang out with friends but not your own boyfriend? 'i wanted time to myself' my butt. what did you two do huh?" luke spat.

"we just went to a restaurant and ate breakfast, and then looked around the mall for little bit, then went back to his place." michael said quickly.

"how do i know that's all you did?" luke sneered.

michael's eyebrows rose, and he clenched his fists. "are you seriously thinking we kissed or something? do you really think i would do that to you?"

"i bet he tried to kiss you. he's always had feeling for you. maybe even hold your hand just so he could touch you." luke chuckled, his blue eyes darkening.

michael gulped. he knew ashton had a crush on him in freshman year, and ashton did seem a bit.. touchy today.

luke stared at michael and then laughed. "oh he did try, didn't he?"

"n-no-"

michael was pinned to the wall, and he gasped when he felt luke's lips roughly kiss his lips.

"did he try to do that?" luke growled, not giving michael time to answer before he began sucking on his neck.

michael groaned, letting his head fall back, giving luke more access.

"or that? or maybe even this," luke nipped at his earlobe, trailing his hand down to michael's boner.

"s-stop teasing luke." michael moaned, bucking his hip up to meet luke's.

"i'm not teasing princess, i'm just trying to figure out if little ashy tried to do anything with my baby boy." luke whispered, trailing kisses down his jaw.

"h-he didn't d-do a-anything," michael whimpered, slopply grinding his hips against luke's.

both of the boys let out loud moans, and luke gripped michael's thighs. "we're taking this upstairs so daddy can teach his princess a lesson."

________

words: 567

(that felt really weird to write. wow.)