morning times

when michael woke up, he could smell bacon being cooked and his mouth watered.

he got up from bed, slipping on a pair on socks and walked to the kitchen. he smiled when he saw luke cooking and stood behind him, and wrapped his arms around his waist.

"morning love." luke mumbled, turning his head and giving michael a quick kiss.

"good morning." michael yawned, laying his head on luke's back.

he was really warm and michael wanted nothing but to cuddle him.

"breakfast is almost done, there's some hazelnut spread in the pantry if you want that." luke said, flipping the bacon.

michael nodded, kissing the back of his neck before going to the pantry and scavenged for the delicious spread. once he found it, he carried it to the table, grabbing a butter knife along the way.

he helped luke set the table, pouring coffee into two mugs along with creamer. black coffee was a bit too bitter for the two boys and needed something sweet.

they sat down and began to eat, not talking much since they had just woken up a few minutes ago. (even though luke was awake before michael)

"this is really good luke, thank you." michael said once he finished.

luke smiled. " thank you mikey."

michael rinsed off his plate and unloaded the dishwasher. luke helped him load once that was done and they both went into the bathroom to groom themselves.

today was a lazy day, and the boys didn't mind that. if anything, they loved lazy days. michael loved cuddling luke, and luke loved cuddling michael.

they plopped on the couch, and michael crawled on top of luke and sighed.

"do you need a blanket?"

michael could feel luke's chest vibrate slightly when he spoke, and it made him feel safe. he could feel his heart beat, and it reminded him that the beautiful blonde was all his, and only he could be this close to him. (cuddle wise, michael didn't care if luke hugged others)

michael nodded, even though he really didn't need one, he had luke who was always warm no matter what the temperature was. he was like a human body heater, and it was no wonder why michael loved cuddling.

luke grunted, gently tapping michael's bum to let him know to get up so he could get a blanket.

luke was back in a matter of seconds and michael was right back on top of him.

luke sighed, wrapping his arms around his husband and smiled. "i love you."

michael looked up at him, lazily smiling at him. "i love you too."

they stayed in that position for a while, until michael started to become uncomfortable and they moved to the bed so they could have more room to cuddle and to move around if needed.

they spent the rest of the day watching movies off of netflix, feeding each other meals and snacks, and just lazily kissing every few minutes or so.

they both enjoyed each other's company, and wished they could do this more often.

____

words: 510

guys i'm 11 months clean today and i'm really proud of myself. making it to 11 was difficult, but i did it.

anyways i hope you enjoyed this fluffy (??) one shot, next update will be part 3 of brother's boyfriend

all the love,
ash