f.uck you

michael was eating a toaster strudel when he decided to text luke and see how he was doing.

luke had to go out of state for a business trip, and he wouldn't be back until a week. he was in new york and michael was very happy for him. luke had always wanted to go to new york, and now he can finally explore the place.

michael: hi baby, how's it going?

luke: who is this?

michael furrowed his eyebrows together in confusion.

michael: huh?

luke: who the f.uck are you?

michael's jaw dropped. did luke somehow delete his number? no, that couldn't be it. he can say it in a heartbeat.

maybe he's just playing around, in a way.

michael: okay, haha funny game lucas now stop please

luke: dude i'm dead serious, call me rn

michael became frustrated, and immediately called his boyfriend. he was ready to rant to him how this 'game' wasn't funny anymore, but when he heard the voice on the other end, he didn't know what to say.

"i'm not playing, you better tell me who you are and why you're calling luke baby, and his contact for you is princess." a female voice spat.

michael's heart dropped. this had to be some sick prank.

"i-i'm michael and, luke is my boyfriend. who is this?" michael asked, his grip on his phone tightening.

there was a pause on the other end, and then the woman spoke again. "i'm flynn, and i'm luke's girlfriend."

michael's mind went blank. his eye quickly clouded with tears and he shook his head. "n-no.. this cant be happening! h-he wouldn't!"

"apparently he would, and he did." flynn whispered, her voice shaking. "l-look, he's in the shower right now, but when i'm done with him, i'm going to fly over and we're gonna eat ice cream and watch crunch romance movies, is that okay with you?" she asked.

"yes please." michael choked out.

"okay michael, just give me one second." she said, and michael could hear a door opening and figured it was the shower since he could hear the water.

then, he heard a crash and a 'what the f.uck!' and a lot of yelling. the last thing he heard was a 'i'm so sorry!' and the line went dead.

michael's phone slipped out of his weak grip, and tears poured down his cheeks. his toaster strudel wasn't the appetizing anymore. his heart hurt, and his whole body felt numb.

he's been dating luke for two years, and he's now finding out he's been cheating on him for god who knows how long.

he was mad at himself. how didn't he find out sooner? why didn't luke just tell him he wasn't in love with him anymore? he'd rather have that happen instead of finding out luke has been kissing and cuddling and who knows what else for a certain amount of time.

a couple minutes later, he phone buzzed and he picked it up. a text message lit up his screen from luke. he unlocked his phone, and the message that was sent had flynn's number and he quickly saved it.

and to luke, he sent one last text message before blocking his number and deleting it.

michael: f.uck you

________

words: 546

i'm still working on requests, thank you all who sent in one :-)