lace

luke shook his head and smiled as he heard little mix play from the bedroom. it wasn't anything new, everyday when he came back from work some band that his boyfriend adored would be playing on the speakers. he didn't hate it, if anything luke was happy to hear the music. it tells him that michael is here and is having a great time doing whatever.

sometimes he walks in on him dancing, and it's the most cutest thing he's ever seen. even though michael may not be the greatest dancer, it was still a good memory that luke will always have.

what luke didn't expect though, was too see michael standing in the mirror with a pair of lace beige panties on, examining himself and smiling.

"f.uck." luke mumbled, his eyes wide and his pants growing tight around his region.

michael's mouth fell open, and immediately his cheeks turned red and he pushed the t-shirt he was wearing down so the panties weren't visible.

"i-i..." michael couldn't explain, he was so loss for words and so scared of what would happen.

"i'm sorry.. i-i just wanted to tr-try th-them on a-and.." michael whimpered, tears filling his eyes.

luke stepped over to michael, biting his lip and slowly moving michael's hands from the shirt. the shirt bounced up, the beige panties back in view.

"f.uck baby you look so good." luke whispered, tracing the lace across michael's thighs.

"y-you don't hate them?" michael smiled, his eyes filling with hope.

"i love them so much princess f.uck.." the blonde groaned, digging his head in michael's neck and peppering the skin with light kisses.

his lips trailed down to michael's collarbones, and he sucked on the skin softly. he slowly lowered himself to his knees and began kissing down michael's chest, down to the top of the lace from the panties.

"beautiful." luke whispered, tracing the lace with his lips.

luke smiled at the groan that left his lovers lips, and he stood back up and placed his hands on michael's hips.

"how bout you give me a show huh?" luke smirked, eyeing the victoria secret bag that he saw stuffed underneath the bed.

______

words: 369

i normally don't write stuff like this and i don't think i'm gonna do it again ew that was just... ew

i've got a lot of updates coming up, i've gotten a lot of ideas today :-)