devil's angel

luke stopped his pacing and stared at the front door as it opened, watching as michael stepped inside with a blank look on his face. luke looked at him with worry and hopeful eyes. "anything?"

michael nodded his head, pulling out three blood bags from his bag and gave them to luke.

the blonde immediately ripped the top off, sucking the blood out of the bag like there was no tomorrow. he couldn't help it, it's almost been a month since he last fed and his once source of his food was michael.

michael worked at a hospital, and whenever they got a fresh batch of blood bags, he would sneak a few away into his bag. so far, he hasn't been caught and he's thankful for that. as much as he feels guilty for stealing something that a person may need, his boyfriend was his top priority and couldn't live without him.

like finished the first one, ripping open the second and groaned at the taste. he could feel himself become stronger as he drank more, and michael watched in amusement as he took his clothes off and put them into the washing machine. "i can bring more in tomorrow, so don't worry about saving the last one."

luke was already drinking from the third bag, not being able to control his hunger. most of the time he hated that he didn't have control over himself. he almost killed michael once because he hadn't had any blood for two months and completely lost control of himself. he's surprised michael stayed, even though the fact that michael is still with him even though he's a vampire.

luke wiped his mouth, licking the blood from his hand and sighed. "thank you love."

michael smiled, walking over to luke and kissed him. it made him feel so much better that luke didn't feel so weak anymore, and would be okay for another week at least.

luke sighed into the kiss, and michael pulled away, looking at his lover with concerned eyes. "you okay?"

luke places his forehead onto michael's and intertwined their fingers. " i just hate that you're having to do this for me."

michael squeezed his hands. "luke, it's okay. it really sucks, but i would rather you be strong and healthy than dead. one day we'll figure out something that isn't so risky, and until then we're just going to have to deal with what we can do right now."

luke nodded, placing small kisses all over michael's face. he kissed michael once more, and smiled softly. "why am i so lucky to have someone like you?"

"because i like you for you, luke. just because you need blood to survive doesn't change the person you truly are," michael paused, and smiled, "and i love you for that. you don't act like a cold blooded monster. you act like any regular human.. sometimes." he chuckles.

luke scoffed, rolling his eyes playfully and cupped michael's cheeks. "i love you too angel. you've done so much for me and i wish i could return the favor."

"you are," michael said quietly. "just by loving me. i don't need anything special, your love is enough."

luke really wished he could cry because he would be bawling like a baby right now. so he kissed michael long and deep, savoring the taste of his lover's lips.

he couldn't be more thankful for his angel.

_____

words: 570

shitty ending but i really enjoyed writing this :-)

requested by: @copycatkopycat

you should totally follow my instagram @/5sosuwu i make wallpapers n stuff and if you ever wanna be friends with me (i don't know why you would want to) you could text me on there since i actually get notifications

bye lovelies xx