Bite me

Addison's POV:

Meredith Grey was perhaps the biggest nuisance I'd ever had the displeasure of working with. She was the most annoying individual I'd ever met, and working with her made my day worse. We fought tooth and nail over every little detail, and I'd be damned if I was going to let her win.

"Addison" she said one night, when we were both working the night shift "shouldn't you take this approach as opposed to the other one?" We were looking over scans in an empty exam room, trying to figure out the best way to operate.

Of course, right when I thought I'd found the best option she had to go and disagree with me. Because God forbid this be easy for me.

"Explain your logic, Grey" I countered, annoyed and exhausted. It was a long day, and it was about to be an even longer night.

She told me in detail about her reasoning; she wanted to open the patient up further to the side with a vertical cut rather than my previous idea of a horizontal cut right above the pelvic bone. Our patient was a thirty six year old woman with a tumour on her uterus and we wanted to do everything we could to save said uterus.

She'd just gotten married six months ago, and we wanted to be sure she had the option to start a family if she desired.

"I don't think it's as good of an idea; the tumour is on the side, but it's large and if we go with your idea we'll end up widening the cut and the scar will be bigger than it has to be. We need full access to see what we're doing"

"Okay, so we move the cut from here" she points on the scan "to here. It's still a smaller and less noticeable scar than your first idea" she shrugs, as if I have no clue what I'm doing.

"Meredith, you don't know what you're doing!" I exclaim, getting angry. "You're a resident, you don't get to make decisions and at the end of the day what I say goes" I was putting my foot down; I'd heard her out and I didn't like what I'd heard. We were going with my idea.

"Addison, maybe if you actually listened to my ideas instead of brushing them off the second I open my mouth-" I cut her off, not needing to hear any more of what she had to say.

"I listen to your ideas! It's not my fault they suck!"

"Everything that isn't your idea sucks!"

"I am open to new ideas, just not the ones that SUCK"

"You're so close minded, you don't even give me a chance just because you can't get past some personal issues-"

"Oh, bite me, Meredith!"

We were both angry now, breathing hard and almost yelling at one another. It was a damn good thing the hospital was slow this time of night, because there wasn't anyone around to hear us ripping into one another.

She gave me a look, and without another word she launched forward and attached herself to my neck, biting down hard and then sucking the bite to sooth it. I wanted to do something, anything, but I was frozen in spot. I didn't know what to do.

"Don't tell me to bite you, Addie" her husky voice whispers in my ear "because I will, and I'll make sure you like it" as if on cue she bit another light hickey just under my ear, causing me to moan out.

I wasn't sure if it was exhaustion or if the late hours of the night really made the world seem so different, but I wanted to kiss her. In that moment, I wanted to kiss her more than anything else I'd ever wanted in my life.

"Meredith" I say, as she moves away from my neck to meet my eyes. "Kiss me" and goddamn, if that wasn't the last thing either of us were expecting me to say.

Without missing a beat, she's on my lips and I'm sighing in relief. Her lips are soft against my own, moving wet and warm on my mouth, caressing me with her tongue and making me feel all sorts of hot.

My hands go to her waist, and in seconds I'm feeling her up. Running a nipple under my thumb, I smirk when she moans into my mouth.

"God fucking dammit" she says, under her breath, before hiking up my skirt to slip her hand in. I pull her closer to me, so we're pressed together tightly, and I try to remember how it feels; her curves against mine and her breath hot on my face. I want to remember it all, so I won't think it was a dream in the morning.

"Meredith" I whisper, hot and heavy into her ear. She's touching me now, and I'm struggling to find the words I need to form a coherent sentence.

"What, baby?" She murmurs, I can hear the smirk in her voice. She knows what she's doing to me.

"Bite me"