Mine

Okay so part three of 'Kitten' was pretty highly requested, all of my regular readers (I recognize your usernames in my notifications if you comment/vote often) commented they want part three, and I'm all about giving the people what they want! So without further a due, here's some more smut! I mean, another chapter. Yeah, that's it. Another chapter (OF SMUT).

She was beautiful.

Without a doubt in my mind, she was beautiful. This was as certain as water is wet, it is as true as science is real, and it was absolutely, unavoidably, noticeable.

When Addison and I began sleeping together, I kept my jealously to a minimum. I more or less let her do her thing and keep our personal lives, personal. Nobody knew about us, because we were genuinely figuring it out as we went, and making our relationship public knowledge was not something we'd discussed quite yet.

And then, the wave in our calm ocean arrived and her name was Erica Hahn.

Erica had very briefly dated Callie, but they'd broken up after a 'miscommunication' (as Callie put it) but weren't on particularly bad terms. Or, apparently, particularly good terms. Either way, Erica Hahn was a surgical genius, she walked into every OR like a gorgeous blonde tornado and could easily leave even the best doctors amazed.

Of course, this not only smart but gorgeous and funny woman had to come to Seattle Grace for a surgery. And of course she had to take an interest in my kitten. Because, as stated previously, Addison was beautiful. And as beautiful as she is, everybody else seems to notice her as well.

This was not okay.

I'd first seen them interacting in the cafeteria, eating lunch together. I noticed Erica seemed to be getting quite friendly, laughing way too much at Addison's jokes, touching her arm or hand whenever she got the opportunity, and sending her flirty looks.

I tried not to think about it. Addison was working with her, they were both treating a pregnant woman who needed a valve replacement, of course they'd talk. It was unavoidable that they would begin to socialize, they were just colleagues. After all, Addison wasn't reciprocating any of Erica's advances.

Until she did.

The last day Erica would be at Seattle Grace, I'd seen her with Addie after they'd finished their surgery. Neither of them had noticed me, which meant I could easily listen in on what they were saying.

"You were amazing in there!" Addison exclaimed with a friendly smile as she untied her scrub cap "your work is unbelievable!" It was the truth; Erica Hahn was the best cardio surgeon Seattle had.

"I know this is probably weird, but I've read your published articles and I'm fan-girling a little right now" Erica chuckled "your work is amazing, getting to work with you and meet you in person is unreal for me. You're a genius, Addison!" Again, also true. Addison was the best neonatal surgeon in the state, the best in the country even

"Don't make me blush" Addison playfully swatted her arm, and I rose an eyebrow. I wasn't jumping to conclusions, but this sounded flirty to me. I wasn't going to tolerate my pet flirting with other women when she thought I wouldn't hear.

"I bet I can make you blush some more" Erica smirks, and I know this conversation is about to take a right hand turn into flirtville "you're absolutely stunning, the article pictures do no justice. You're hands down the most gorgeous doctor in this hospital"

If I was a cartoon, there would be steam coming out of my ears.

"No, I believe you have that spot already filled. The heart surgeon who fixes hearts as well as breaks them" Addison winked, and I just about had a stroke on-sight. There was no fucking way this was happening right now.