The Quest: Chapter 13

The couple slept peacefully in each other's arms for a few hours before Legolas woke early, the night not yet broken by the morning sun. He stretched out onto the bed and looked down at Alannah who was still curled up onto his chest. It was difficult for him to think of having to wake her up as he rolled off the bed silently and began pulling his clothes on. All of Edoras was still asleep, not yet receiving the order from King Theoden to pack up and leave for Helm's Deep. Legolas opened the shutters on the window and gazed out towards the horizon line. The sun would not rise for another hour or so and decided it best to see if Alannah would join him for some target practice. He sat beside her slumbering body on the bed and gently placed kisses across her face. His long hair tickled her nose as he moved and she scurried away from him, never a morning person herself.

"Meleth nin, echuio." Legolas smiled as he shook her leg. "Wake up." Alannah sleepily opened her eyes and squinted at Legolas.

"It's not yet dawn, let's go back to sleep." She pleaded as she pulled the blankets over her body. Legolas looked at her with astonishment, never seeing any elf be so lazy. He snickered as he ducked under the covers at the foot of the bed and began crawling up her legs.

"Alannah, I'll wake you up one way or another." He threatened as he pulled her legs apart. She shivered when she felt his breath on her bare center, anticipating similar pleasures as the night before. He traced her slit with his tongue before crawling up to look at her face. She was definitely awake now and clearly frustrated as she bucked her hips upward to grind into his. A moan escaped his lips as he buried his face into her neck, trying not to let her win this game of intimate tug of war.

"We need to go practice before we ride out." He whispered. Legolas planted a quick kiss on her lips before standing up to retrieve her clothes from the other side of the room. He listened to her stretch before rolling off of the bed herself and dropping something to the floor. Startled, he turned around and found himself face to face with Alannah brushing against him, wearing nothing.

Legolas couldn't hold himself back any longer and pulled her into him and began to kiss her passionately. She took charge by sliding her tongue into his, heating up the cold morning with their shared desires. His hand quickly found her wet core and he slid between her folds, finding her most sensitive bud and stroking it lightly. He smiled as he was able to elicit moans from her and watched her face contort in response to his efforts.

Her hand quickly found his hardened bulge and she rubbed her hand against it, satisfied as she felt his strong knees growing weak. The silent room was being filled with heavy breathing as they continued on like this, tempting each other beyond comprehension. Her fingers began to trace the waistband of his pants, tempted to slide beneath and stroke his manhood. Instead, she startled him as she pulled away quickly and began to get dressed.

He stood in the center of the room, confused and yearning for more. Alannah looked over her shoulder and smiled at him as she pulled on her leggings.

"Target practice meleth nin. Remember?" She teased. Legolas grinned back at her as he watched her finish dressing, taking him by surprise at her feistiness.

"I will see you in the main hall then." Legolas gave her a playful pinch on the arm before retrieving his bow and left the room, heading towards the main hall.

Alannah sat on the bed and brushed her tangled hair before hearing a small knock at the door. She assumed it was Legolas and answered it, only to find Eowyn on the other side.

"You're up early." Alannah stated with a smile before walking back to pull her boots on. Eowyn smiled at her as she looked around the room. The sheets on the bed were rumpled and the bath was still full of water from the night before.