The Quest:Chapter 26

Legolas smiled as he crawled back up the bed, kissing Alannah's face as she recovered.

"How was it?" Legolas asked as he watched a smile grow on her face. She could still feel herself pulsating as she pushed him onto his back, her smile now turning into a wicked grin.

"Your turn." She whispered as she licked the moisture still on his lips. He helped her pull his undergarments down, releasing his pulsing erection. Legolas gasped when she wrapped her lips around him, gently lowering her head up and down as she did once before. He found his own hands clutching the pillow as she did just moments before, only to be interrupted by an impatient knock on the door. Alannah froze and looked at Legolas before they rushed to rearrange their clothes.

"My Lord, the King wishes to speak with Alannah. She is not in her room, so I assume she is with you." Tauriel's voice quietly whispered through the door. Alannah quickly ran to pull on her yellow dress and smooth out her hair as Legolas grabbed his pants from the floor. Once dressed, he opened the door slightly to speak to her.

"Does he suspect anything?" Legolas asked, the authority in his tone prominent. Tauriel gulped.

"I don't know. He did not say." She quickly turned and walked down the stairs as Legolas closed the door. Alannah pulled on her boots and turned to him, panicked.

"What should I do?" Alannah asked, stumbling over her own words. Legolas gently took hold of her shoulders and kissed her lips softly.

"I'll go with you."

~

Thranduil sat on his throne, forcing himself to retain his composure as his son walked hand in hand with Alannah into the throne room. Legolas's face bore no hint at what the king had witnessed but Alannah's face was a different story. She could not hold back her embarrassment and fear as her cheeks burned red and she kept her gaze to the ground.

"Good morning father." Legolas addressed as he bowed slightly. Alannah quickly bowed as well, still unsure of the pleasantries she needed to convey to Legolas's father, the king. Thranduil glared at his son and Legolas knew the look well, he was indeed in trouble.

"I wish to speak to Alannah alone. I will call for you shortly ion nin." Thranduil spoke calmly. Legolas kissed Alannah's hand before hesitantly walking down the hall and outside of the throne room. As the door closing echoed throughout, Thranduil narrowed his eyes at Alannah.

"I hear you were brought up by Mithrandir, or Gandalf as the common folk call him. What a life you must've lived." Thranduil mused as he sat back in his chair, enjoying watching the young woman squirm in his presence. She nodded, keeping her gaze to the ground.

"I hope you are enjoying your stay here in MY kingdom. Is there any trouble with your room?" He asked, now sitting on the edge of his throne. Alannah shook her head.

"No, your grace." Alannah responded. She looked up at him, his stare feeling as if it was burning a hole through her.

"Care to explain why you slept in my son's room? It is most inappropriate, that and the activities it produced. Do I need to have guards standing at your bedside during your stay?" Thranduil raised his voice, eliciting a jolt from Alannah. She shook her head as she closed her eyes, trying not to let tears fall from her cheeks. Being put on the spot and to feel ashamed was not something she expected, and more than anything she felt humiliated.

"Leave me." He waved her away, holding back from banishing her from Mirkwood as he grew angrier. He whispered to a nearby elven guard who immediately left the room upon hearing Thranduil's orders. Alannah quickly walked out of the throne room, passing a worried Legolas and making a straight path to her room. Legolas walked inside the throne room, an upset look on his face as he approached his father.