1. Performance

Leo was running in the tracks with his friends as part of his exercise in American football. It was a lengthy session but he was hardly phased by the end of it. He was used to hard training. After training, he stopped to drink water.

As he grabbed a water bottle from the refreshment table on the side of tracks he looked across the football field. His eyes followed Elena and her team of cheer leaders. He drank his water as he was thinking of today after school and how he was planning to ask her out. He had planned it fully.

Benjamin brought him out of his thoughts "Leo. Where should we ambush them?"

Leo glanced at him "Right here... But before that get Elena out of here. Tell her the principal needs to see her..."

Benjamin nodded and walked towards the cheer leaders.

George said "Man. They will learn not to go cheer on our arch nemesis team. What were they thinking? Did they actually think we let them live?"

Leo took sip from a bottle "They are fast learners. That will teach them. Now that Elena is leaving the site, let's get the guys. Attack when I say. Surround them. Don't let any of them escape."

The boys formed a circle around the girls who noticed they were in trouble. They gathered in one place as the circle of the boys surrounded them.

Leo stated "You have disrespected us. You are all traitors and must atone for what you did this morning. You cheer for the enemy. So is it going to be the hard way or the easy way girls? Either make your way to the punishment room or we will force you..."

The girls looked at each other with fear and then whispered to each other. They started moving to the building that was where they were doomed to torturous treatment. They wished for a cold shower. That was least painful.

Leo watched in satisfaction as the girls entered the building. He left two people to stand guard as he went inside to lecture the girls.

Minutes later Elena came back and looked around for her friends. She walked to the two boys standing guard and asked "Have you seen the cheer leading squad?"

They shook their heads. They didn't want to talk to her. She belonged to Leo even if it wasn't official. He had announced she was off limits and exception to all rules.

Just as Elena was about to walk away to search she heard screaming from inside. She gasped and ran past the boys. They didn't attempt to stop her unless they wanted to die at Leo's hands.

Elena walked up the stairs and then saw the entrance to the room where screaming was coming from. Just as she was about to enter, she found herself face to face with Leo.

Leo was taken back "The guys called up and said you entered the building. Your friends are cooling off in cold water. Just leave for now ..."

Elena didn't respond and tried to walk past him but he stopped her by his words "If you take one more step I am doubling the penalty for their crimes..."

Elena gasped "What? What crimes?"

Leo crossed his arms over his chest "Cheering for the enemy."

Elena walked to him "Are you kidding me? We didn't break any rules. The season hasn't even started yet. It's the first day of school."