33. Trouble

Jacob was following Leandro. he kept asking what he was going to do but Leandro was not answering. After Leandro heard about what had happened he had walked away and had instructed his deputies, regarding the training in progress. Jacob had gone after him with questions. Leandro was not trying to get rid of him and wasn't answering. There was a change in Leandro. It seemed like when it came to Jean getting hurt he didnt play around. Jacob was protective of his sister and was upset with Rosana but even he forgave accidents eventually.

Jacob kept trying "Leandro where are you going?"

Leandro had enough. He said finally "Stop asking questions. Where do you think I am going?"

Jacob asked "I dont know. Thats why I ask."

Leandro said nothing.

Jacob noticed they entered an area that said "danger please keep out sign".

Jacob cleared his throat "This is a dangerous area. Isn't it?"

Leandro said "Only for trespassers."

Jacob said "Am I one?"

Leandro said nothing.

Jacob couldnt believe how a school like this existed. Nothing here was normal. Leandro's reactions varied and his mood changed. Some times he was talkative and sometimes not. It seemed like if Jean was hurt he was not upto being cocky on the outside. He seemed thoughtful.

Jacob recognised Leo from far coming their way with some files in his hands.

Leo slowed down as he saw the hardened expression on Leandro's face and the puzzled look in Jacob's eyes. He knew that look in his brother's eyes. Someone was in trouble. He hoped it was neither him or Jacob. He was starting to like Jacob. He had stood up to Arcangelo and Leandro. Leo liked people with backbone.

As Leandro was approachingLeo, the younger brother gave Leandro a forced smile "My favourite brother. What can I do for you? Is Jacob getting private tuition from me at this survival camp?"

Leandro reached Leo and he said sharply "Its about Jean."

Leo said "Oh."

Leandro said "Rosana has injured my girl. She is your girl's sister. So You have the task to prepare paper work for expulsion since you are on duty for this week."

Jacob was shocked "Expulsion? isnt that abit extreme."

Leandro gave him a hard look "No it isnt actually."

Leo gasped "You are expelling Rosana."

Leandro said "No. I am expelling Rosana and her sister."

Leo said "What? Why?"

Leandro said "Because the baseball captain is Elena. She failed to report her sister to me. All injuries must be recorded.Elena's hippie careless approach got her to the end."

Leo shook his head "There has to be a way. Can you bring down the level of sanction please?"

Leandro said "I already have. Your girl has shown preference for her sister hiding the truth from me. She hasn't taken her duties seriously."

Leo said "Then demote her. Change the baseball captain."

Leandro said "No. Now you give them the news and tell them to pack their bags. I may lose my control and will issue a much worse sanction if they are not grateful enough." He then walked away.

Jacob followed Leandro " An apology for flower pot is all that's needed. It was an accident. Come on Leandro."

Jacob stopped walking and then stared at Leo who was looking at Leandro walking away.