6. Youth Club

Leandro was livid. He didn't think that he had ever been this livid before. He just thought at that moment he just wanted to come out and tell her she was his and his only. He wanted to shout at her so badly that she should only have one boy on her mind just like how she was the only girl on his mind and ever had been. He didn't want to scare her off. He was in full control of his emotions just like how he was taught to be. But he couldn't let it go. He had to know the names of those boys ... right here, right now. So with every ounce of self control that he had he kept calm even when he was livid on the inside but his tone came out harsh "I have to go. I need to ask my sister some questions. I was going to give you a tour and introduction but that can wait. Why have a brief one now when we can have a detailed introduction later. I will see you later Jean. Your brother is just down the hall. I will see you later." He then gave her a smile while his eyes looked quite livid. He then walked away.

He didn't check if she obeyed him. He didn't need to. The place was safer than anywhere covered with signs showing where to go. She seemed quite taken back by his tone. But he could show him the side he only reserved for her later.

Leandro used some short cuts and suddenly appeared in front of his sister. She was startled as she had come around a bend "You scared me."

Leandro gave her a forced smile as he leaned to the wall and crossed his arms "You should be."

Lavinia raised an eyebrow "Why? What have I done?"

Leandro said "What have you been telling Jean?"

Lavinia didn't like his tone. She sighed "It's jeanelle. Why do you call her jean?... I prefer Janelle." 

Leandro said "I don't have to have a reason... Maybe it's unique name that only I use to refer to her or I just prefer her shorter name conveniently. Your time is up." He then turned around to walk away.

Lavinia seemed worried. She quickly walked past him and blocked his path. Not many people dared do that. It was a direct challenge. "Wait. Tell me what I have done before you do anything. You can make my life hell. I know you can ... with a snap of your fingers. But come on... What is going on?"

Leandro looked into his sister's eyes "Get out of my way. Maybe you need to learn the hard way." He tried to walk past her but Lavinia blocked him "Wait. Tell me. What have I been sharing with jean?" She then gulped as she saw the fire of rage in her brother's eyes. She took a step back and instinctively put her hands up "Alright. Wait. Let me think. I talked to her about ... you know ... my problems..."

Leandro asked with a strained voice "What problems? You have no problems?"

She replied "Arcangelo."

Leandro narrowed his eyes "You were talking to her about Arcangelo?"

Lavinia asked "Wasn't I supposed to? So you want this girl to know nothing about me? Is she a threat? But how? You have her in house of alpha so you can keep your eye on her I am guessing. But why? She seems to have a clean record. She is from a farm in the country side. She hasn't had any contact with boys mostly because she was home schooled due to medical conditions. I told her about my so called admirer and she found it interesting. I told her nothing top secret that makes you go mental. She hasn't had that kind of experience before you know the kind we have had in high school. I just told her about my relationship. That's all. I didn't tell her any classified information. I like to think she found it fascinating to know that my big brother allows a crazy individual to date me."

Leandro defended "He is not crazy. He is pretty intelligent. Also I don't need to allow anything. You do it any way if you want it. So the concept of me allowing you do date him is void. I just told him I won't stop him if he asks you out because he has given me no reason to. If he becomes a threat and he hurts you, he does give me a reason to and then he is a dead man. Make no mistake."