38. On the field

Jacob was looking with his mouth open as he was holding his water bottle. "Flower p...". He was shocked. When did this happen?

He had just seen Leandro and Jean exchanging kisses. It showed to him that Jean was quite sure about her relationship. He didnt miss the fact that Jean initiated the kiss. Jean had actually kissed Leandro first. 

After Leandro called his team and took them to the field, Jacob walked to Jean "Flower pot... What is going on? Did I just see you kiss him? Are you sure about your relationship?"

Jean nodded "I am sure."

Jacob said "Did he pressure you to kiss him?"

Jean shook her head "No. He didnt."

Jacob said "Did he really deserve a kiss?"

Jean said "Yes. He did."

Jacob sighed "Ok. If you say so." He then walked away to the field and Jean joined the cheer leaders.

Jacob managed to become Leandro's training partner since he was last to join. Even the guy's brother, Leo, didnt want to be his partner and be scrutinised by Leandro. Jacob could totally understand. 

Jacob stood in front of Leandro. The session was intense. Jacob was training hard with all his strength. Jacob tackled Leandro. The force of tackle was quite harsh. This wasn't like training. Leandro dropped to the floor. The other players stayed clear of Leandro and Jacob. 

Jacob asked "Whats your intention towards my sister?"

Leandro stood up and tackled Jacob. "My intentions are honourable. Why do you ask now? Why not last night?" 

Jacob dropped to the floor and breathed "Now is as good as a time as any. I just saw my sister kiss you. Its serious now."

Leandro offered his hand to Jacob "I dont think we need to discuss this right now."

Jacob held Leandro's hand and then pulled hard and Leandro nearly fell. "Watch it around my sister. If you break her heart I will make you tumble." He then stood up.

Leandro sighed "I dont expect less from you. I wont hurt your sister."

Jacob said "You better not." He then picked up a ball and threw it at Leandro with all his strength. "I cant believe you kissed her."

Leandro caught the ball "Impressive throw... She kissed me first." He then threw the ball at Jacob.

Jacob caught it "She said you deserved the kiss."

Leandro raised an eyebrow "Really? She thinks that. Thank you."

Jacob threw the ball at him hoping it hit Leandro's head but Leandro caught it again.  "How did you manage to get a kiss is beyond me."

Leandro asked "Whats wrong with a kiss?"

Jacob said "Absolutely nothing. With your attitude I never thought you will get a kiss from my sister. Thats all."

Leandro said "My attitude? Well. My attitude depends on what the person standing opposite me does. You follow the rules, I wont have a problem. Your sister respects the rules. You don't." 

Leandro blew a whistle and said "20 more lapse everyone around the field."

Jacob was laughing. Leandro obviously hadn't seen Jean's other side yet.  

****

After the practice was finished it was time for another water break. Leandro had to leave early for his Dean duties. Jacob walked to Jean and said "How was the cheer leader practice?"