4. Initiation

Leo was walking alongside Alfonso who was getting on his nerves. Alfonso kept defending Leandro. Leo got tired of hearing him "Look. Stop sticking up for Leandro. But again you are one of his soldiers. I shouldn't expect much. Just end it. I dont wish to hear it."

Alfonso was a loyal follower of Leandro but knew when to stop. Leo had his brother's quick reactions and temper.

Leo walked ahead of Alfonso as he followed him silently. He saw Benjamin, his friend and high fives him as his friend laughed "Man, you are still alive... How come you are still in one piece? The guys saw your brother running after you..."

Leo chuckled as he carried on walking and Benjamin walked alongside him.

Alfonso said "Because Leandro gives him special consideration as his brother... He shouldn't be alive..."

Leo turned to him "Special consideration. I see you have fixed up your vocabulary or rather I fixed it for you the last time..." He turned to Benjamin "I dont know why he dropped the severe charges against me today and only gave me laps to run. I have no idea why. I hid in the library and gave him some time to Cool off. I guess the new librarian girl took the heat instead. Can you believe it? She told him to be quiet." He then shook his head " My brother will get her back at initiation tonight. I felt sorry for her. Lord have mercy. She was so petite. My brother was almost twice her size. She needs alot of prayers. Pray with me man." He then closed his eyes as he stopped walking and made the sign of a cross "Lord have mercy on the girl who crossed my brother. She knew not of what she did...Amen." He then opened his eyes and carried on walking.

Benjamin said "You are going soft man. Since when do you care about others."

Leo shrugged "She saved me man by distracting him. My brother was going to skin me alive... Now his target is initiation. I will look out for her if Leandro didnt find another one to focus his attention on... He picks his targets..."

Benjamin asked "Glory... You have done it man this time. Huh? I have got your back."

Leo touched the collar of the shirt he was wearing "I think Leandro's problem is he needs a girl..." He then sighed as he looked into the distance. "Thats my girl that is going to my brother's club now while I have to attend this not so exciting initiation we could have tomorrow. Its so unnecessary. Its time for party. Not to fight on a Wednesday night."

Alfonso rolled his eyes "Well, dont let her leave then. Slash the tires of the car thats taking her."

Leo retorted as he turned "Dont insult me man. I only will need one wire from her car to delay her or from any car. " He then turned to look at Elena from far "But I dont want to make her miss the chance so I wont stop her car. She may not get a second chance from Leandro to perform at his club. Do you know much convincing I had to do? His club is prestigious. Agents from music industry who work for my father hang around on Wednesday nights."

Alfonso said "If Leandro said yes once he will say yes again. Just delay the car... If she misses the gig she has to try another time... Do this or stop complaining."

Leo turned sharply "You know. You are pushing it man. Back off man. I dont have time to floor you tonight. I need to save my energy for the initiation so I make Leandro make a quick work of it." He then turned to Benjamin. "No chance. Leandro doesnt like traitors... I cant get her in his club again and I dont want to ask my mother again to interfere."

Benjamin said "Leandro doesnt even play football. Why does he care if she cheered for the rivals?"

Leo said "Exactly. He is a boxing fanatic... Why does he care? if you figured out my brother let me know."