44. Home Coming (Part 2)

Levane excused herself and made her way to the ladies rest room. She was following Sinead of course. There was just the two of them there. Levane reached behind her and grabbed her neck and pinned her to the wall "Hello Sinead. We meet again."

Sinead tried to get Levane's hands off her but it didnt work. Levane was much stronger than her. Sinead said "Let go."

Levane squeezed her neck harder "Dont order me around Sinead. I heard you talked trash about me. This ends now. You got it?"

Sinead was coughing "Ok. I wont... say anything." She picked her fights. She was no match for Levane and did not want a beating at her hands.

Levane let go.

Sinead rubbed her neck "Your boyfriend told you what I said?"

Levane frowned "He is not my boyfriend. He is just some random guy." She then told herself. "He is some random handsomeness I cant get enough of."

Sinead said "Sure. He was very protective of you. He is your boyfriend."

Levane said "No he isn't. Dont say that and dont you dare go gossiping behind my back Sinead. This is the only warning you are getting tonight. You know me I dont let things go. This is a Rosario event so I didnt want to get back at you public but I wont forget what you do. Watch your step. Dont take me on."

Levane the walked away and left. She heard Sinead say "Crazy witch."

Levane rolled her eyes. She really wasn't in the mood to teach Sinead a lesson. The girl needed to learn manners. Sinead was lucky she was more occupied in her mind with Jacob Neuer. When she came back Jacob smiled again playing with the strings of her heart. He said "Are you okay?"

Levane said "Never better. Why do you ask."

Jacob said "Sorry ma'am. I didnt think I wasn't supposed to."

Levane said "I dont need you to ask me how I am. Got it Neuer."

Jacob smiled "Yes ma'am."

Levane had given up asking him not to call her ma'am. Handsomeness did whatever he wanted. 

*****

It was now time for the dance workshops. The boys and girls stood at opposite sides of a room covered with mirrors on the wall. They were waiting for instructors to demonstrate the dance.

Arcangelo, Leandro and Nicnadro were standing in a corner.

Arcangelo said "I am sorry your girlfriend couldnt make it. Now you will be watching the dances."

Nicandro said "Its alright. I will watch. My girl may arrive at night for the last dance. So its worth the wait. As for the races, well I can do them alone." He pointed to his muscles. "Anyway. Look at Neuer. I cant believe he has lasted this long with the girl."

Leandro said "Me neither."

Arcangelo said  "How is he managing it is beyond me. I am shocked and nothing can surprise me."

Nicnadro said "Me too. I cant believe this is actually happening."

***

Levane was slowly approaching Jacob "I hate dancing. I cant dance. I will sit out of this." She could fight but she couldnt do dancing. Whatever you do dont smile handsomeness. You will be melting me.

Jacob said "I can dance. I can teach you. Its not so hard. Just try to hate dancing less for today."

Levane said "What if I dont want to be taught."

Jacob said "Then I say Ma'am I hope I can change your mind. May I convince you to dance Ma'am? Are you upto the challenge?." He then smiled.

That did it. Levane never said no to a challenge and he smiled at her. She couldnt say no. She narrowed her eyes "Fine."