Part 7 "Father, forgive Chris for he knows not what he does"

"Get up!" my mother shook me awake. I woke up and looked around.

Did I really just sleep for 14 hours?

I got up and quickly jumped into the shower. I took a record-breaking shower of 5 and a half minutes. I got out of the shower, dried my body and decided to just keep my hair down and to let it curl back into its natural loose ringlets. I put on a little bit of mascara and went to my closet.

I grabbed a pair of light blue ripped jeans and pulled them on trying my hardest since my legs weren't completely dry. Then I got a plain white v-neck and I put it on. I slipped on a pair of cute light pink, velvety flats, grabbed my necklace, and starting making my way downstairs while hooking the necklace.

By now Rick and my mom have already made their way to work. I quickly fixed myself some oatmeal and eat it.

By the time I got to my car, my hair was thankfully only damp and very curly.

Maybe I should have brushed it. Right now it is a little too natural.

I parked my car and started walking to the school right on time.

"Oh my gosh, your hair is so gorgeous!" Olivia says from behind me as I stop at my locker.

"Thank you" I smile shyly, "I just left it natural because I had a lot to do this morning."

A squeal was heard from across the hall an Olivia and I turned to look. Izzy was running over here with her hands out in front of her.

"Yes! I love it!" She exclaims as she feels the softness of my newly dried hair, "and I thought it was pretty in a ponytail," she scoffs as if she were crazy for thinking that.

"We are gonna be late if we don't go to class! Bye Izzy!" Olivia says as she drags me away from Izzy heading towards Mr. Matcherson's.

________________________

We take a seat in our usual spot and wait for the teacher to start class. Right before class starts the door opens and Luke walks in. His eyes catch mine and he gives me a slight smirk before letting his eyes travel over the rest of me. His smirk falters a little but soon it comes back.

He starts walking towards the back where his desk his and on the way, his eyes don't leave mine. Right as he passes my desk, I get a quick whiff of him and let me just say, he smells too darn good.

"I think he likes it," Olivia wiggles her brows and I blush.

Thankfully first period went by quickly and now I had math. I walked into math, once again, getting there after Luke.

"How do you get here so fast?" I ask taking a seat beside him.

"Long legs, love," he tilts his head and I get a full and amazing view of his really nice jaw. Really nice. 

"Alrighty, class! Today we are going to be doing another in-class project! Although, this time you are going to be partnered up with someone from Mrs. Daniels' class. They aren't in this high of a class so you are going to have to bear with them." Ms. Myers says energetically.

A few minutes later we are walking to Mrs. Daniel's room. We enter her room and I look around trying to find if I see anybody I know. The only people I recognize are Ana, Izzy, and scary Chris.

"Let us pair you up!" Mrs. Daniels says. Mrs. Daniels is a kind looking woman maybe around the age of forty. 

I drift off until I hear my name being called.

"Aubrey and Liam"

"Izzy and Ana"

 "Luke and Chris"