Part 30 "Did you just call me a bratty little kid?"

We searched everywhere. Even the places we hadn't swum at. My necklace was nowhere to be found and I'm absolutely devastated.

How could I've let this happen?

By the time we got back to the hotel, I felt like curling into a ball and sobbing. Dad would be so disappointed in me for losing it.

Luke holds me tightly to him as I weep quietly into his shoulder. He softly rocks back and forth on my hotel bed, whispering sweet nothings into my ear.

The girls and guys stayed downstairs in the lobby. They understood I needed some alone time. Luke didn't but I'm kind of glad he came with me.

I climb off Luke's lap and he watches me as I walk to the bathroom. I haven't peed since we left and I feel like my bladder will explode. I also need to change out of my bathing suit.

I do my business and take off my bathing suit. I grab my pile of clothes and put my pants and underwear on. Since I took a shower this morning, my clothes are clean. I hook my bra and feel a weird coldness on my shoulder. I look down at my right shoulder and there lies my necklace.

I let out a gasp and happy tears cloud my eyes. I carefully unravel my necklace from my bra strap and hold it against my chest.

"Thank you God," I look up and whisper as a tear makes it way down my cheek. I slam open the bathroom door and run out.

Luke jumps from the loud sound of the door and he stands up. I automatically jump on him right as he turns around. He looks up at me in worry at first but then surprise once he sees my bright smile.

I lift my necklace up and show him. His face lights up.

"It was hooked on my bra!" I point to my bra strap and then freeze.

I'm in my bra. I jumped on him, in my bra.

His gaze drops down and his eyes turn dark with lust. The darkest blush of my life appears on my face as his eyes dart back up to my face. I feel like I'm in a trance as I watch his eyes scan over my face.

He grabs my necklace from my hands and he bends over and gently places it on the bedside table. As soon as it hits the table, his hands shoot out and grip my face as he brings his lips to mine in a kiss that has more urgency then all our others.

I gasp as he suddenly grasps my butt, causing him to slip his tongue into my mouth.

I've never french kissed before! What if I'm bad? Oh gosh, this is a repeat of our first kiss.

I move my tongue with his hoping that's what I'm supposed to do and that it's okay. My hand finds its way around his neck and I give a slight tug on his hair.

He lets out a dark moan into the kiss and I almost smile at his reaction.

I break our kiss due to my lack of breath and he doesn't stop. He trails passionate kisses from my chin, down to my neck. I bite my lip, holding back a moan as he sucks on the spot right under my jaw. He gives a chaste kiss to the spot he was sucking before trailing his lips to the spot right under my ear.

I shiver as he runs his tongue along the sensitive spot. I let out a soft moan as he gives amorous kisses to the same spot. He stops what he's doing when he hears the moan. A blush starts to make its way onto my face at what came out of my mouth. He just licks his lips once more and brings them back onto mine.

A sharp knock is heard on my door causing me to jump and bite down on Luke's lip. He groans lowly and I jump down off of him, onto the bed, then onto the ground.

I walk to the door and just as I'm about to open it, Luke's monstrous arms grab me and push me away.

"Your shirt," He reminds me, still looking at me with those eyes. I flush and run to the bathroom, putting my shirt on.