Part 8 "He was obviously just looking to frickle-frackle"

I pulled into the school parking lot after very lazily going through my morning routine. I walked into the school and saw a few lockers decorated with school colors.

Those must be football players' lockers.

I made my way to my locker and got out my English notebook. I turned around to look and see if Izzy or Olivia was here and I was met with a muscular chest.

Arms go out to my waist to help me regain my balance. I look up and see Luke's face smirking down at me.

Arrogant butthole.

"Hi," I say shyly.

"Hi," he says and I look up at him. I look down at his shirt and see he is wearing a Greenwood football sweatshirt with his number and the letters "QB" on it. I would imagine his last name on the back as well.

He caught me staring at his chest so I decided to play it off cool.

"This is such a nice sweatshirt, I like it," I said patting his chest. A second later I realized I patted his chest and I could feel my cheeks tinge pink.

It really was nice, it looked very warm too.

"Thank you," he says softly leaning down a little so he could get closer, his hands still resting on my waist.

One of his arms unwrapped from my waist and he raised it up to beside my head. He kept his eyes down on mine as he closed the locker.

The locker shut and he gave me a genuine smile.

I never knew a smile could knock the breath out of someone.

"Hey, Aubrey!" Eli shouts coming through the people crowding the hallway. Luke slowly unwrapped his other hand off of me, never taking his eyes off mine. He twists around and leans his back against the locker beside mine.

"Hi, Eli!" I say back energetically and happily. I'm just so excited to have seen Luke actually smile.

"Where is your school spirit? You don't have any blue or yellow!" Eli says throwing his hands in the air.

"Don't worry, I am here for the rescue!" Olivia says coming up beside me holding a blue t-shirt jersey with yellow numbers.

"It's your number Luke, that was the only one I could find, I hope you don't mind" she smirks.

"I don't mind," he turns towards me and smirks a teasing smirk. I blush, take the shirt and go to the bathroom dragging Olivia with me.

"You did that on purpose didn't you?" I ask suspiciously.

"What? I would never," she says adding a little devilish smile at the end. I give her a "really" look.

"Okay so maybe I did. But! He was fine with it! He actually seemed very fine with it!" She says encouragingly.

"But people are going to think we're together or something," I say remembering that at my old school, the guys would give a girl his number or jersey and she would wear it, being his girlfriend.

"Well I mean, it is only a matter of time," she mumbles shrugging.

"Olivia!"

"What? Ask anyone! They would say the same."

"I don't know," I mumble softly.

"You don't understand how lucky you are! Just put on the damn shirt!" She yells and I give her a look to which she just rolls her eyes.

I walk in a stall and swap my shirts. It was only just a teeny bit tight on my chest area but that was alright, when looking at it you could barely tell there was a difference than my other shirts.