Part 15 "I need a vomit bucket"

The movie starts and I can already feel my heart rate increase. I pet an asleep Rosco to calm my nerves and thankfully it's working.

I pull my blanket tighter around me and feel its fluffiness. Eli gave me a blanket after I told him I was going to freeze to death.

Luke and I are sharing a popcorn, Ryan and Olivia are sharing one, Eli has one all to himself. His excuse for that was "I am the one hosting this party, girlfriend."

He can really be such a drama queen sometimes.

The twins are also sharing a bowl.

Further into the movie, our shrieks got so bad that they woke up Rosco. By "our" shrieks I mean Izzy and Eli's. Whenever a scary moment comes up, I hide my face in the blanket or Luke's shoulder which he purposely moved closer for me to do.

I noticed that.

At one point, Rosco was even barking at the demon on the tv. He is such a cutie.

By the end of the movie we are all pretty freaked out.

"Where's West?" I asks suddenly noticing the disappearance of all the babies.

"I left him at my house," he smiles sheepishly.

"We're gonna get an F," I smile and shake my head.

I look up at the clock on the wall and see that it's 11:00 pm.

"It's late, we should probably go," I say and I stand up.

As soon as I do my pants fall straight to my knees. The whole room erupts in laughter and my face turns bright red.

I quickly pull them back up and make sure to hold them up this time.

"You guys should just stay here, it's really late," Eli says wiping his tears.

The girls look to me, waiting for confirmation. I knew they would want to.

I also know mom wouldn't care so why not?

"Okay," I nod and I sit back down yawning. I lay my head on the arm of the couch and yawn again.

"Goodnight," Eli yawns as he leans his recliner back. Everyone else in the room lays down on their sofas and say their good-nights.

I soon hear the quiet snores of some people in the room.

I bow my head and fold my hands in prayer.

After finishing, I open my eyes and I see Luke sitting up on his end of the couch. I wipe my cheeks and he moves over to me.

"Come on," he opens his arms and I move into them. He moves us so that my back is against the back of the couch and that he's facing me, with his back facing towards the tv. One of his arms is around my neck holding me in close to him and his other arm is laying on his side.

He pulls me away and looks at my face. He wipes my tears.

"It's okay sweetheart," he coos in my ear and I relax completely in his arms.

After a minute or so, I'm asleep.

________________________

*Click*

"This is adorable!"

"Shut up and let us sleep," I hear Luke groan and bury his face deeper into my neck. I take notice that we are still in the same position as we were last night except now, his other arms is wrapped around my waist and holding me impossibly closer.

"Did you get that?" I hear Izzy ask Olivia.

"Yes, such a cute pic!!" Olivia squeals in response.