Part 21 "Sorry, I have to watch out for your cooties"

*LUKE'S POV*

I pull Aubrey closer to me and tighten my arms around her. She feels extra soft this morning.

I open my eyes and see a white pillow staring right back at me instead of her beautiful blues.

Well that's not what I wanted.

I sit up wiping the sleep from my eyes and look around the room. I see a notepad on the bedside table and I pick it up and look at the small, neat letters.

I'm downstairs in case you're wondering and there's a new toothbrush in the left drawer in the bathroom if you want to use it right when you wake up:)

I put the notepad back down on the table and get up. I lazily walk to the bathroom and throw some warm water on my face.

I grab the toothbrush and the toothpaste and I brush my teeth. I walk back into Aubrey's room and decide that I should at least put my pants back on.

As I'm walking down the stairs, I smell a heavenly smell. I walk into the kitchen and a smile lights up my face.

She's softly singing and slightly swaying her beautiful hips to the beat while flipping pancakes.

God, this girl.

She turns around suddenly and gasps, her cheeks now aflame.

"You don't have to stop," my eyes travel down her gorgeous body, "I was enjoying that."

she blushes darkly before turning back around to the pancakes.

I go up behind her and watch what she's doing over her shoulder.

I'm mostly watching her as she's looking down at the pancakes.

"You're making me feel shorter than I already am," she huffs and places the pancakes on a plate.

I laugh at her cuteness and follow her to the kitchen table. Sitting on the table is a bowl of eggs, grits, and bacon.

This girl is amazing.

"My mom used to make grits," I grab a spoonful of grits. "When you made them here a few weeks ago, I hadn't had them in almost two years."

"Dad can't cook for shit. 'Scuze my french," I apologize for cursing.

"You must get it from him then," she hides her giggle by eating a bite of pancake.

"Did Eli tell you about me burning the eggs," I'm gonna kill Eli.

"Yep, both times." She smiles.

Her phone dings and since I can see it from where I'm sitting, I gladly look at it.

Owen

Who the fuck is Owen?

"Who's Owen?" I try and say nonchalantly.

"The guy who was with my dad," she pushes around egg on her plate.

"Oh."

"Who's 'Lady Killer'?" She laughs loudly. I look down at my phone and see the incoming facetime call is indeed from 'Lady Killer'.

I'm gonna kill Eli for touching my phone.

"Hey, hoe!" Eli shouts once I press the answer button.

"I'm going to kill you," I mumble and shove some bacon in my mouth.

"Where did you get bacon from?!"

I turn my phone around and show Aubrey.

"Hey boo boo! Whachu doin' girl!" He yells happily and I roll my eyes.